Good: Coworker's husband thwarts break-in with home defense shotgun - Page 2

Good: Coworker's husband thwarts break-in with home defense shotgun

This is a discussion on Good: Coworker's husband thwarts break-in with home defense shotgun within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I always had better things to spend my money on than drugs lol so I never got into that. Everyone from the oldest to grade ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Good: Coworker's husband thwarts break-in with home defense shotgun

I always had better things to spend my money on than drugs lol so I never got into that. Everyone from the oldest to grade school children know drugs are a bad thing and what they can do to people. We all make choices and have to live with the out come of those choices. My children were very young when I started to talk to them about drugs. We didn't have the commercials this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs when I was a kid. If they decide to go the drug walk, I don't think they have, that is a choice they will make. No one can say they didn't know or they haven't been told.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

$500 deductible on the window. Not a small amount for me.

I know I would have shot, at least once. Pretty violent BG to throw himself through the window.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links