Another Fatal Assault Train Attack - Page 2

Another Fatal Assault Train Attack

This is a discussion on Another Fatal Assault Train Attack within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Hoganbeg You could stand with your back to the tracks. I'm betting people would think you are weird and stand away fro ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Another Fatal Assault Train Attack

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    You could stand with your back to the tracks. I'm betting people would think you are weird and stand away fro you.
    Like standing in an elevator with your back to the doors and facing people.
    Hoganbeg and Rock and Glock like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I found this quote from the below article annoying

As police sought on Friday to locate the unidentified woman, Mayor Michael Bloomberg urged residents to keep the second fatal subway shove in the city this month in perspective. The news of the horrific death of 46-year-old Sunando Sen, who was from India and lived in Queens, came as the mayor touted drops in the city's annual homicide and shooting totals.

"It's a very tragic case, but what we want to focus on today is the overall safety in New York," Bloomberg told reporters following a police academy graduation.
    and then he had the nerve to say:
    Bloomberg, asked earlier Friday about the episode at a station on Queens Boulevard in the Sunnyside neighborhood, pointed to legal and policy changes that led to the release of many mentally ill people from psychiatric institutions from the 1960s through 1990s.

"The courts or the law have changed and said, no, you can't do that unless they're a danger to society; our laws protect you. That's fair enough,"
    So its okay to jump right in and say that guns need to be banned because some mentally ill person shot up a school, however when some crazy (In his God forsaken city) goes an pushes somebody in front of a train, there's nothing you can do about it, its the law. So he couldn't keep the fact that school shootings are also rare in perspective just like the subway pushings.

Maybe what is wrong with this country are the attitudes of people in places like NYC. There were a handful of witnesses and all they could do was close their eyes and look away. No trying to help the victim, no trying to catch the crazy lady who by all accounts waddled her heavyset self away from the crime scene. Oh and the part in the article about there not being any time to help the victim is BS as some POS had time to whip out his camera out and snap pictures of the guy about to be run over (Second Link is an article asking if the NY Post should have even published the photo and it does contain a picture of the front page in question, just in case you don't want to see it). NYC deserves the politicians they are stupid enough to vote for. I just hope their stupidity does not end up affecting my rights.

Rant Over

Mayor: Keep 2 NY subway push deaths in perspective - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

Should NY Post have printed photo of man about to die?

You could stand with your back to the tracks. I'm betting people would think you are weird and stand away from you.
    Especially if you kept muttering to yourself and had the patented Jack Nicholson wild-eyed look:

What is horribly tragic is that was Bloomberg's only supporter from Queens.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

VIP Member
    beni, what can you expect from someone who banned 32 oz sodas?
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Paint the trains black, put them on Picatinny rails, and put pistol grips in place of the hand straps. NOW Bloomy will ban them!

Bloom will ban the tracks because the carried the train,makes sense to me

Bloom will ban the tracks because they carried the train,makes sense to me

Every time I go to NYC and use subway, I never get close to the the tracks until train is there.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links