Good: homeowner shoots, detains.

This is a discussion on Good: homeowner shoots, detains. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Yet another in my PSAs regarding guns saving lives. And, for a while, I'll be using the script format I presented >>>here<<< : I am ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By oakchas

Thread: Good: homeowner shoots, detains.

Good: homeowner shoots, detains.

Yet another in my PSAs regarding guns saving lives. And, for a while, I'll be using the script format I presented >>>here<<<:

I am an American.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I am an American homeowner. This morning, I was awakened by the sounds of men breaking into my home. I was in fear of my life and the safety of my family. I used my firearm to shoot one of the men, and held the other at gunpoint until the authorities arrived. Some crazy congresspeople want to restrict the weapons I can own to protect myself and my loved ones. That's crazy talk, from people who have armed guards everywhere they go. They don't know what it's like to have to wait in fear for law enforcement to arrive.

Story here
    chuckusaret, MACC12 and whoppo like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    What a shame he was not a better shot. I am glad it went well for the homeowner.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links