Newspaper’s Gun Map Helps Criminals

This is a discussion on Newspaper’s Gun Map Helps Criminals within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sometimes I just think they take "you can't get any stupider than this" as a challenge. Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By chuckusaret

Thread: Newspaper’s Gun Map Helps Criminals

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Newspaper’s Gun Map Helps Criminals

Sometimes I just think they take "you can't get any stupider than this" as a challenge.

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    And the same newspaper has intentions of doing it again. No problem for the staff, we are paying for their added protection because of the first release. What should be done for their stupidly? A class action lawsuits brought by the property owners against the paper and each staff member associated with the release.
    OldVet and Jetfuelrm like this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Well it may help burglars, but I would say not all that much. I mean just because a house does not have a concealed gun licensee doesn't mean they don't have a gun, even in New York. I know for a fact a LOT of folks in NYC have a handgun in their house illegally just because of the old idea of rather being tried by 12 than carried by 6.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

For those that will be robbed or violated due to this NewsPapers negligence could they sue NewsPaper for aiding and abetting?

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    That's pretty much what we all said.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links