People are the problem not the weapons

This is a discussion on People are the problem not the weapons within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This happened at 2 am this morning this guy had multiple felonies prior it is in Lee County Florida where I live Man shot dead ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ep1953
  • 1 Post By blanco64
  • 1 Post By RoadKill

Thread: People are the problem not the weapons

People are the problem not the weapons

This happened at 2 am this morning this guy had multiple felonies prior it is in Lee County Florida where I live

Man shot dead by deputies identified - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

2. Remove Ads

What a shame that such a fine young man was cut down in the prime of life! I'm sure he was just turning his life around. From his mug shot he looked like a fine upstanding citizen!

Okay, sarcasm is now off. You shoot at the cops you can expect to get shot. No great loss here. Move along, nothing to see.
    Jetfuelrm likes this.

In another article a friend of his said he couldn't grasp this, but when looked up online he is a recent felon as well
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

"They" (not you and me) don't want to keep criminals or mentally ill people locked up, but then "discover" they're too dangerous to allow to be around weapons. So now they want to remove all of the weapons, as well as restrict other freedoms. It's like they're slowly turning the entire country into a prison or mental institution (no weapons, restrictions of freedoms). Am I wrong?
    Jetfuelrm likes this.

No not wrong I think its a comedy of errors seeing what this guy was arrested for previously, and the courts failing to keep this guy locked away.
    Jeff Miller

These types of stories are the message we need to keep pushing. It's the person, especially criminals and mentally unstable, who are the problem, not the tool thay use. See my signature. We don't ban cars because drunk drivers kill people. People need to take responsibility for their actions not blame someone else or society.
    Jetfuelrm likes this.
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself when I was youner

Links