Sandy Hook: Magazine Changes - Page 2

Sandy Hook: Magazine Changes

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook: Magazine Changes within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Hill had an agenda ready to follow. They had their preplanned action ready, and in-place, to release their Kraken: " When the time was ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook: Magazine Changes

The Hill had an agenda ready to follow. They had their preplanned action ready, and in-place, to release their Kraken: "When the time was finally ripe too do so"!

Now comes…Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D) California

We wouldn’t be forced into debating this had the Sandy Hook incident not happened when it did!

It takes far more then any firearms, any size/capacity magazines, or any type of ammo, for any perpetrator to execute an abominable tragedy, such as this. It only takes one thing....a troubled mind!

An event like this, it takes your breath away doesn’t it? And this is what The Hill was just lying in-wait for.

Something that they could blame firearms on. But this is the type of thing that; all of the firearms ban's in the world could not have prevented, nor would they prevent it from ever repeating itself again. It will take other reckon-able means to do that.

Piling on similar law's, on top of more law's, on top of more restrictive law's, and then banning stuff, will not secede in eluding this, or any-other reflecting events, from ever taking place, again

But The Hill was waiting in the wings, just waiting for the next abomination to take place. So they could jump on it and take advantage of it, to exercise their preplanned agenda

Our Naomi Watts (2A-C.R's.), needs a Kong to step-up and too protect, our Constitutional Rights…from the T-Rexes, on The Hill

And Quell the Kraken!

One thing that I wish would not happen is the names of the freaks being plastered everywhere.. One of the best things that could come out of SandyHook is parents realize the danger of an out of control son or daughter. And remove any access of a firearm. I reallize if somebody snaps any object can kill tho!

This kind of info about the MAGS is just a small lesson, its nothing but education (what not to do) for future potential shooters, JMO!

He had thousands of dollars worth of violent video games.

He did tactical reloads - just as he was trained to do in the video games - even though the kids had virtually no way to fight back.

Sick. Just...sick.
    shooterX likes this.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Over the last week or so, I have seen less call for an AWB and more on a magazine capacity limit. I suspect that the thinking is that if the number of bullets that could be possessed were limited that this would in turn limit the amount of carnage one can cause. I also highly suspect that this comes from those who are unfamiliar with firearms and don't understand how reloading works. According to the article, "he fired approximately 150 rounds during the shooting spree", which is certainly a lot more than could be carried in any one magazine.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    This psycho was just the problem that the left was waiting for so they could push the answer for it that they have been waiting with baited breath to push. Wether he used an actual assault weapon, or revolvers, or even knives, the answer these people suggest to stop it from happening would be the same... more gun control. It has nothing to do with logic, statistics or safety of our children. It has everything to do with the "control" and power.

I am curious though about the ear plugs. Was that just a conditioning and training thing, or was it a conscious decision to wear them. But then when I try to get inside his mind, I realize that what he was thinking won't make any more sense than what the anti-gunners are thinking right now. I'll let you decide how far to take the comparisson of the two.
    Walk softly ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links