Main Stream Media silent on mass stabbing in Atlanta

This is a discussion on Main Stream Media silent on mass stabbing in Atlanta within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I guess it doesn't qualify as "news" if it doesn't fit the MSM agenda. Main Stream Media silent on mass stabbing in Atlanta...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Crowman
  • 1 Post By suntzu

Thread: Main Stream Media silent on mass stabbing in Atlanta

I guess it doesn't qualify as "news" if it doesn't fit the MSM agenda.

The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

2. Remove Ads

That will only become "relevant" news when the tyrants are proposing knife bans...until then, it doesn't fit in with their agenda.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Right now many of the media outlets are going full speed ahead on making guns look evil and America would be better off with laws like England has.

In the movie "The Patriot" (2000) starring Mel Gibson his character (Benjamin Martin) made a statement early in the movie. It was the scene where they were having a meeting in support of the revolution. Martin (Gibson) was reluctant to sign on later he did. Yes, it was just a movie however what he said is "haunting". The following is what he said in the movie:
    "Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can."
    Last edited by Crowman; January 7th, 2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Doesn't look like anyone died. So, not quite a comparable story.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

That is just a local crime story as it should be...no celeberty or famoous names involved..no children involved, nobody died, it was not a "mass stabbing". He was in a fight with one man and the folks that went to subdue him got stabbed while trying to restrain him.

How is this national news? I beleive there is bias in main stream media but how about we actually focus on things that should be nationally televised instead of worrying a bout a fight in Atlanta....
    d2jlking likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links