No gun and police was only minutes away

This is a discussion on No gun and police was only minutes away within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Brothers charged in violent Raleigh home invasion :: WRAL.com And the liberals want our guns....

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By pfries
  • 2 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By tkruf

Thread: No gun and police was only minutes away

The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

You realize this kind of crime would stop if we would only give up our guns... Right?

A liberal nut would probably argue that they should have kept more cash in their house. I've actually heard them argue that if you just carry enough cash in your wallet, muggers won't shoot you. Seriously, that's their mentality.

They got it right. Brothers
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Why didn't they tack on the charges for the high speed chase? Seems the DA's drop one of the charges almost every time. Throw the book at them, in the meantime I will stay armed and as alert as I can.
    68blackbird likes this.
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

Where's the left outrage here? No wait, I'm sure they can explain it away. Just a social experiment gone wrong. The'll get it right next time. Those victims just need to quit being such victims.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Tariem and Shabar...scumbag brothers...they need a fair trial, and then a ride straight to the gator pit.
    68blackbird and JoJoGunn like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Re: No gun and police was only minutes away

Oh but the left will make the brothers out to be victims somehow. We really need to go back to public hangings. No more slaps on the wrist.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Truckinbutch likes this.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFalling View Post
    A liberal nut would probably argue that they should have kept more cash in their house. I've actually heard them argue that if you just carry enough cash in your wallet, muggers won't shoot you. Seriously, that's their mentality.
    I heard Terry Gross (the NPR host) once ask an actor what he thought about playing parts where he had to handle guns. He replied something to the effect that he wished there were no guns, but like everybody there have been situations when he also wished he was armed. There was a super awkward pause from Terry, who then replied that she has NEVER wished she was armed, only that she could more effectively communicate.

So good news, I guess I can leave that heavy double stack 9mm at home and go with a pocket dictionary!

Links