Another School Shooting - This One in CA

This is a discussion on Another School Shooting - This One in CA within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by BigStick Well, we know the police won't be able to get there in time to help, so why not try calling someone ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Another School Shooting - This One in CA

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    Well, we know the police won't be able to get there in time to help, so why not try calling someone else? Some reporters would probably run right in if they thought they could get a Pulitzer out of it. The bad guys could be distracted shooting at them and give you time to escape. Sounds like a good plan to me...

I wonder if this kid played violent video games to?(what teenage boy doesn't?)
    Now , there's a novel thought that I like . Call in a few sacrificial liberal reporters to thin the herd .

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Really? The agenda's been around much longer than just the last few weeks. Try: decades.
    And...you didn't read the whole context...I am saying these events don't seem just random anymore...not when they are so close together in time and so similar.

So yeah I do mean exactly what I typed.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    Two more disturbing points:
    1) ..., reporters asked police whether the suspected shooter had been suspended from school last year for carrying what parents told them was a "hit list." Police would not confirm those reports.
    2) But officials said the armed officer who is normally on campus got "snowed in" and was not on duty at the time of the shooting. About 1,000 students attend the high school.
    Uhhhhh, weather in Taft, CA is in the mid 40's to 60's for the next 10 days and the medics in the photo were wearing only windbreakers More spin
    Our local 10pm news showed a news correspondent talking to two students that said the shooter was expelled in the past for having a hit-list of those he wanted to shoot but they let him back into the school anyways. Also they talked with a parent of a student that attends the school and he said he knew about the previous hit-list the shooter was expelled for and he too didn't understand why they would let him back into the school again.

So Senator Feinstein how do you explain this one? Is this the matrix you have in place in your State that you want all the schools of our Nation to follow? One of your States schools students is caught with a hit-list and you allow him to continue to attend your school?

I guess having a hit-list didn't indicated he was planing to do it right? But now he goes on a shooting rampage as his hit-list indicated he did have a plan of execution in the works? Am I missing something here Senator

Not to mention you also have the most stringent gun control laws in the Nation too. WOW you've got the right idea there don't you Senator! What a charming example the Golden State of California is setting! Is this the plan you have in mind for us all to adopt Senator Einstein...I mean Feinstein? Sorry I forgot the "F"

You were very full and forward-speaking. And then after lunch, it was as if you shut down and became very cautious. So my first question: Did anybody caution you between the morning and the afternoon sessions? ~ Dianne Feinstein Quote

Well, that day is gone, and it will not occur again. ~ Dianne Feinstein Quote

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
    Little by little I am beginning to think that some of these are part of an agenda to undermine the pro-gun groups and the second amendment. Also think a lot of these guys want to get famous instead of being just another loser crying in the basement. Besides that though...there was a recent shooting in south Florida where a girl was shot on a school bus. That didn't make national news. This story does. I don't know what to make of that. Reading the story though, a couple teachers confronted the shooter and convinced him to put the shotgun down. Apparently two shots fired. One student hit and airlifted, second shot missed but a pellet grazed a teacher in the head and didn't want medical attention for it.
    The Florida incident was of a 15-yr old middle school student that had brought a handgun to school several times and several of his fellow students knew about it and never said anything to anyone. Then finally one day it accidentally went off on the bus and it killed a 13-yr old girl.

Family, Friends Of Girl Killed In School Bus Shooting Devastated By Loss CBS Miami
    Freedom Doc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Maybe this one was just a lowly copy cat knuckle head and not some mass tragedy orchestrated by our tyrannical government, like Fast & Furious, Colorado theater, and Sandy Hook. Yes I did say that. I believe all of those were orchestrated by our elected government for sole intent of pushing gun confiscation and then a new world order.
    Call me crazy but I wouldn't be a bit surprised. It was one of the first thoughts that went through my head while watching the Sandy Hook news coverage. Fast and Furious was proof of what these people are capable of, how many times have they not been caught.

It is a fact that in many cities in America the pizza delivery person has a better response time than emergency help...... Just saying.........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Heard it on the news all afternoon ... remember this was their initial reports.....

1) 16 yr old boy wasn't there when 1st hour started, but then showed up with a 12 ga pump shotgun in hand. (next thing they'll want to ban).
    2) He was targeting 2 specific students who had been bullying him.
    3) He shot one 16 yr old boy at close range... who was in the hospital in serious condition, but they thought "might" survive.
    4) He went to shoot the other boy, and the teacher was hurrying kids out the room, but got in the way .... and began talking to him..... talked him into not shooting anyone else and surrendering his gun. And, he did.
    5) Girl taken to hospital to be checked because she complained the 'loud noise" hurt her hearing and ears.
    6) News stressed ... he had 20 shotgun shells (they called them bullets) in his coat pocket..... a pale attempt it seemed to stress he had "lots of ammo" and fit into the 'ban high capacity' mag ban agenda.
    7) News wanted the name of the teacher, and they refused to release it at the request of the teacher, who does not want to discuss it with the media and get involved in the media hype.

That's the key things I heard them reporting ..... over and over and over all afternoon.

Note: the article says 1 kid was shot and a teacher wounded. Nothing I heard reporting that.
    1 kid shot, wanted to shoot a 2nd one but didn't, one kid went to hospital to check her hearing, and one teacher or kid... in trying to get away.... knocked a table over and fell... injuring themselves. The statement by the Police Chief, did not report 2 shot either... only 1.

The 2nd kid.... got to go home unharmed with a real life lesson about bullying.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar

Re: Another School Shooting - This One in CA

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
    And...you didn't read the whole context...I am saying these events don't seem just random anymore...not when they are so close together in time and so similar.

So yeah I do mean exactly what I typed.
    Your consciousness is now an actor in a play with no director, well, at least until you came along.

That's the least obtuse thing I could think of this morning.

The world is a ghetto
    War
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

wow this made Nat'l news today...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links