Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War'

This is a discussion on Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The video is of two parasites enriching themselves by race baiting. Why not? Obama did it to capture the black vote and continues to do ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War'

  1. #16
    Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,627
    The video is of two parasites enriching themselves by race baiting. Why not? Obama did it to capture the black vote and continues to do so to garner more support.
    US Army 1953-1977

    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #17
    Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,489
    C'mon, it's a movie. Everybody knows movies don't influence peoples thinking.
    Doghandler and Pistology like this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

    The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

  4. #18
    Senior Member Array mwhartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    778
    Attending a service led by "Pastor Lou" is not on my to-do or bucket list! I would like to know where he obtained his facts on a few items (number of gun per individual and the number of a certain ethnic group being killed every three days by a different ethnic group)
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

    Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

  5. #19
    Distinguished Member
    Array Jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Falling Waters, WV
    Posts
    1,959
    Here's Tartentino's childish little outburst:

    [VIDEO] Quentin Tarantino's Heated UK Interview -- "I'm Not Your Slave"

    Very middle school.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

  6. #20
    Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Branch
    Posts
    1,882

    Re: Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War'

    The stew needs to be stirred and wafted occasionally until it's done.

    ...
    The world is a ghetto
    War
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

  7. #21
    Member Array ExaltedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    490
    There are a lot of closet racist/and or people who hold very ignorant views on others that are on this site and that is the norm for every Survival/Gun Forum I've ever been to. I've seen countless post before I joined that were very ignorant from posters on here.

    So what's the big deal?

    Sounds like some people are getting scared. I'm not worried about him he doesn't have the following that you think he has. If Farrakhan was a serious threat he would have been killed a long time ago Just like the other black leaders.

  8. #22
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    14,629
    If Foxx and Jackson were men of principles, they would have refused to play those parts and to repeatedly say the "N" word. But they get paid soooo well to do it they just can't refuse.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

  9. #23
    Member Array ExaltedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    If Foxx and Jackson were men of principles, they would have refused to play those parts and to repeatedly say the "N" word. But they get paid soooo well to do it they just can't refuse.
    Money always talks.

  10. #24
    Distinguished Member
    Array Jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Falling Waters, WV
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by ExaltedOne View Post
    There are a lot of closet racist/and or people who hold very ignorant views on others that are on this site and that is the norm for every Survival/Gun Forum I've ever been to.
    Well, I disagree with you on that. Just because people don't like what's being said doesn't mean they are "closet racists". That's getting really tiresome.
    Rock and Glock, OD* and Spirit51 like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

  11. #25
    Member Array ExaltedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Well, I disagree with you on that. Just because people don't like what's being said doesn't mean they are "closet racists". That's getting really tiresome.
    I'm not talking about what Farrakhan said.

    I said there are people/posters on this site along with every other gun/survival forum I've ever been to that are closet racist or hold very ignorant views on others. I've been coming here for a good while before I joined and have seen numerous post that would classify as racist or ignorant when talking about non-whites.

    You have perhaps thousands of post being made daily and depending on the topic you will see it come up if you watch long enough.

    Farrakhan is seriously a non factor.
    KoB likes this.

  12. #26
    Distinguished Member
    Array Jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Falling Waters, WV
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by ExaltedOne View Post
    I'm not talking about what Farrakhan said.

    I said there are people/posters on this site along with every other gun/survival forum I've ever been to that are closet racist or hold very ignorant views on others. I've been coming here for a good while before I joined and have seen numerous post that would classify as racist or ignorant when talking about non-whites.

    You have perhaps thousands of post being made daily and depending on the topic you will see it come up if you watch long enough.

    Farrakhan is seriously a non factor.
    Human nature is human nature. I haven't seen much veiled racism on this forum; just people passionate about the constitution. When that's threatened, no matter what group threatens it, there's going to be criticism. That criticism isn't racism...it's criticism.

    You can find racism anywhere if you're reading everything through the lens of racism. Liberals such as the ones we've been talking about and many, many others pull the race card constantly and people are fed up.

    Whether you think there's a lot of closet racists on this site is a matter of opinion. I don't see it.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

  13. #27
    Member Array ExaltedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Human nature is human nature. I haven't seen much veiled racism on this forum; just people passionate about the constitution. When that's threatened, no matter what group threatens it, there's going to be criticism. That criticism isn't racism...it's criticism.

    You can find racism anywhere if you're reading everything through the lens of racism. Liberals such as the ones we've been talking about and many, many others pull the race card constantly and people are fed up.

    Whether you think there's a lot of closet racists on this site is a matter of opinion. I don't see it.
    I've seen it.

    I'm not talking about the constitution I'm talking about in general, The suspect post I've seen before the Sandy hook shooting had absolutely nothing to do with the constitution. I mean it's the internet many people will say things that they wouldn't dare say out in public or in the work place.

  14. #28
    Moderator
    Array Rock and Glock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado at 35,670'
    Posts
    11,626
    If Farrakhan was a serious threat he would have been killed a long time ago Just like the other black leaders.
    Please give me some examples, and explain your veiled "conspiracy" idea. Leaders in many different races have been killed, and I think your comment is intentionally inflammatory, and quite racist actually. Before you post, please read the Forum Rules here: DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum - Forum Rules, particularly this on:

    6. We do not discriminate in regards to religion, race, creed, gender, sexual preference, or national origin, nor will we tolerate, on this forum, those that do. Racial, ethnic, or religious slurs appearing in posts will be removed. That being the case, we generally don't want to know most of these things about you. We are strictly a "don't ask, don't tell" forum regarding sexual preferences.
    The Administrators and Moderators take these rules quite seriously.

    I await a response.

    By the way, I agree with your assessment of Farrakhan, but can't type what what I really think of him and similar ilk of whatever race:
    Jeanlouise, Brad426 and OD* like this.
    Richard

    NRA Life Member

    "But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

    "You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

    "Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

  15. #29
    Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Branch
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    If Foxx and Jackson were men of principles, they would have refused to play those parts and to repeatedly say the "N" word. But they get paid soooo well to do it they just can't refuse.
    Plus, they have professional integrity and will follow the script and will listen to the director.

    Stir and waft the stew, yup. It's not done yet.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

  16. #30
    Member Array ExaltedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Please give me some examples, and explain your veiled "conspiracy" idea. Leaders in many different races have been killed, and I think your comment is intentionally inflammatory, and quite racist actually. Before you post, please read the Forum Rules here: DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum - Forum Rules, particularly this on:



    The Administrators and Moderators take these rules quite seriously.

    I await a response.
    Racist how?

    There are no slurs anywhere in my post.

    Medgar evers, King, X, bunchy Carter, Hampton, etc.

    J.Edgar Hoover didn't institute COINTELPRO for no reason or just do it, all those killings happened for a reason. Regardless of who pulled the triggers there is more to it than meets the eye.

    Regardless of race people who have the ability to organize and reach the masses and inspire them to fight for their rights will be taken out plain and simple and if not taken out they will be watched very closely.

    It has happened in every country whether they be scientist, political figures or what ever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

black panther criticizes her django unchained
,

django race baiting

,
django race war farrakhan thread
,

django unchained race baiting

,
farrakhan django
,
farrakhan django unchained thread
,
farrakhan on 'django unchained': it's preparation for race war
,
farrakhan on django
,
farrakhan on pulp fiction
,
lewis farrakhan and lincoln
,
lewis farrakhan django
,
lewis farrakhan on django
,
louis farrakhan calling for race war
,
louis farrakhan calls for race war
Click on a term to search for related topics.