Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War'

This is a discussion on Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War' | Louis Farrakhan | Fox Nation I thought about and I believe it belongs on this ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War'

Farrakhan on 'Django Unchained': 'It's Preparation for Race War' | Louis Farrakhan | Fox Nation

I thought about and I believe it belongs on this forum because it is one answer to the question, "Why do people need a assault weapons and high capacity clips?"

As long as there are people preaching this kind of rubbish...there is ONE need. When you have a leader from a segment of society that encourages murder in the streets....the citizens have a right to protect themselves.

I am not saying this is a "lock", but this guy has a following and the New Black Panthers preach the same.
    Law Enforcement and Government doesn't address this kind of talk....that gives him a "pass" and makes him more legit to his followers.

It only takes a few to cause havoc.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

There are wing nuts on the left and on the right.
    Spirit51, Jeanlouise and mano3 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    There are wing nuts on the left and on the right.
    Very true and if this had been a member of a lighter colored group, the government would be thrashing them legally.

Look at the guy who let his mouth (and fingers) over run his common sense. He lost his CCW, business and I will bet they are not finished with him yet.

This so called "man of God" says what he wants....preaches to his "flock" and NO ONE calls him on it.

To me what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. But no....they let him continue his hate filled speech and don't call him on it. This makes him "legit" to his many followers. It only takes a few to try.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I heard the movie sucked so bad, black people were walking out of the theater, got sick of hearing the N-word in this stupid movie. Never saw a Quentin Tarantino movie and I never want to. I'd probably throw up.

VIP Member
    Interesting that Quentin Tarantino, a big Lib, has now awakened the "Race Beast" and is being criticized for it. The irony!

Farrakhan is a vicious race-baiter and everyone knows it. But he's in a protected class so he can spew his hate while knowing full well he won't be held accountable.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Isn't EVERYTHING preparation fo a race war to Farrakhan? That guy probably thinks it's racist that milk is white.
    Brad426 and darbo like this.

No...........as Judge Napolotano said it best.....You can't fight against tyranni armed with AR 15's with just crossbows.....you need the same weapons as they have.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    No...........as Judge Napolotano said it best.....You can't fight against tyranni armed with AR 15's with just crossbows.....you need the same weapons as they have.
    I gave ONE reason. You gave another. I am sure there are more. Who knows which will come to pass first (if any).

I have another reason. Why do I need a so called "assault weapon and high capacity magazines or clips"?

Because I am a law abiding and responsible Citizen and have the RIGHT to own them. That should be enough, but I doesn't appear to be.
    PAPADALE1 likes this.
    Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

Believe It Or Not.............IMO...LF is a Mentor to many over there and he's listened to as was Malcom X.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    It's Farrakhan. Do you expect anything less from him?

Little spoiler alert--

If you haven't seen the movie (Just okay until they play hip-hop music in a quasi-spagetti western), while Jamie may be the "billed' star, the real star is that of his sidekick.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I saw the movie yesterday, outstanding. Samuel Jackson was very good.
    Pistology and KoB like this.

No matter how much we have become integrated, less racist and more acceptable of those who may have a different colour of skin, there will always be the race baiters. They have a purpose and that is to keep racism alive and well. If it is gone then what will they do? They can't scream racism if it is gone now, can they?

Mr. Farrakahn is a prime example of how not to eliminate racism. Mr. Jackson and Mr. Sharpton also "racists", put in their two cents on the issue as well.

If these people don't get the press they strive for then sooner or later their message of hate will disappear as a Seals & Crofts song once said "Like the vapour in the desert." Don't give them the attention or time they want. That is the way.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko View Post
    I saw the movie yesterday, outstanding. Samuel Jackson was very good.
    I wouldn't waste my time or money on it. What can we expect from Quentin Tarantino. A man who brags about his childhood as being raised by a single mother who roomed with a "hot" black woman and a "hot" hispanic woman. All three were "loose" women and his mother's biggest claim to fame is that she was one of the women that Wilt Chamberlain slept with. No wonder he is as warpped as he is.

Samuel "I never met a dictator I didn't love" Jackson is just another race baiter. Don't waste my time and money on him either.
    RichB70 likes this.
    Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    Did any of you see the interview with Tarentino the other day? He had a little tantrum over a question he didn't like. It was priceless in its stupidity. I expected a better tantrum out of him. What a jerk.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Sorry........but I would never waste my money going to see that and putting my money into their pockets......Never. Stop supporting those LW Hollywood Libs with your hard earned money.....find other entertainment...IMO.
    RichB70 and PAPADALE1 like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links