Store owner defends himself against ignorant customers (Caught on tape)

This is a discussion on Store owner defends himself against ignorant customers (Caught on tape) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; These guys were looking for trouble and even went behind the counter, then the guy in the green shirt ended up getting embarrassed on camera ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Store owner defends himself against ignorant customers (Caught on tape)

Store owner defends himself against ignorant customers (Caught on tape)

These guys were looking for trouble and even went behind the counter, then the guy in the green shirt ended up getting embarrassed on camera

Extreme Foul Language Warning.
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...2T3nWOn00dMH8H

Don't know how to embed on here, but that is the link. Seen it on another forum.

2. Remove Ads

When seconds count and the police are minutes away................

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    They are all nuts.
    Eagleks likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    These guys were looking for trouble and trying to prompt the owner into assaulting them so he would be arrested. He fell into their hands by giving them what they wanted. Unfortunately, it will probably be the store owner to be the one to pay the consequences for his actions. The trouble maker shouldn't have been behind the counter but I don't know if that action justifies an assault in the eyes of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    They are all nuts.
    lol.

Even after the owner pulled his knife the Guy in the green shirt still was close to the owner. I believe they figured since there was a camera the owner wouldn't do anything.

Dang! Now I have a headache..... It looks like they were all a bunch of idiots. For some reason the store owner did not want the police there, or he would have made a honest attempt to call. Pushing a couple of buttons and then looking back and forth is what kept the problem going for so long. The two idiots wanting the beer are lucky one or both didn't try that crap with the wrong store owner...
    wishyouwell and msgt/ret like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    I find the store owners actions were justified.

I wonder if there is history between the parties or did the guys just pick a random 7/11 and start filming.

So much stupid in such a short video.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Said in best announcer's voice: This looks like a job for....Pepper Spray! Just as soon as the guy stepped behind the counter.
    Eagleks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    I find the store owners actions were justified.
    Lol, justified in what, being as much of the problem as the solution..... Both are dumber than hammers...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I don't know where to start. What is the deal with the two imbeciles standing around in the store recording themselves breaking the law? How stupid does stupid get?
    Jetfuelrm and mano3 like this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Dang! Now I have a headache..... It looks like they were all a bunch of idiots. For some reason the store owner did not want the police there, or he would have made a honest attempt to call. Pushing a couple of buttons and then looking back and forth is what kept the problem going for so long. The two idiots wanting the beer are lucky one or both didn't try that crap with the wrong store owner...
    I hadn't thought of that, I thought he was trying to call 911 but maybe it was a bluff. If he had been smart, he would've called 911, sit back and wait for the police to arrive. No need to get in a verbal altercation and instigate matters anymore. As it is, he's guilty of terroristic threatening and assault. I'm sure there are some charges they might be able to rack up on the trouble-makers. Its best though to stay out of legal trouble as much that's in your ability to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    Said in best announcer's voice: This looks like a job for....Pepper Spray! Just as soon as the guy stepped behind the counter.
    That's what I was thinking also but in some states (I believe) its a crime to deploy it so depending on where they're at, he may still have legal problems by doing so.

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Dang! Now I have a headache.....

x2

Regardless of what's technically right or wrong, IMO once you go behind the counter your dumb butt gets whatever you have coming to ya...
    Ghost1958 and gottabkiddin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    I don't know where to start. What is the deal with the two imbeciles standing around in the store recording themselves breaking the law? How stupid does stupid get?
    That's the new thing to record yourself or a friend getting into a fight or causing trouble. It's more of I'm going to become an internet superstar or if you beat up some one you can look back and say "See it's on the internet, told you i'm not lying"

Smart phones are a blessing and a curse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links