Now Dead Murder Suspect Was Sought Before Slayings

This is a discussion on Now Dead Murder Suspect Was Sought Before Slayings within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I posted a story about this guy being killed by West Virginia State Troopers. Apparently he was out on bond and was awaiting sentencing for ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By lchamp

Thread: Now Dead Murder Suspect Was Sought Before Slayings

Now Dead Murder Suspect Was Sought Before Slayings

I posted a story about this guy being killed by West Virginia State Troopers. Apparently he was out on bond and was awaiting sentencing for a prior burglary.

Why do we let maggots like this out on bond? If he had been incarcerated like normal thugs then the two men he murdered might still be alive.

Things like this just burn me up.

Man tied to killings sought before slayings - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I strongly believe that lawyers, judges and psychiatrists be held responsible when they get someone released from jail and that person commits another crime.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lchamp View Post
    I strongly believe that lawyers, judges and psychiatrists be held responsible when they get someone released from jail and that person commits another crime.
    My husband says exactly the same thing. It would sure cut down on offenders getting off easy.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

This is done, to prevent jail over crowding. That being said if more murders and rapist were killed within 30 days of being convicted, there wouldn't be over crowding.

I say give them the salvation message then shoot them!

Links