GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

This is a discussion on GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not that it would go anywhere. GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control | The Daily Caller...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By ExactlyMyPoint
  • 5 Post By TX expat
  • 2 Post By Yoda
  • 1 Post By lchamp

Thread: GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

krisspy likes this.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

VIP Member
    Impeach? I won't hold my breath... Heck, I'm going to consider the whole thing a success if he actually gives up power in 4 years.

Of course, he's got 4 years to work on how he's going to get around term limits, so I guess I better just shut up!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

That type of attitude is why I'm proud to be a Texas republican!

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Impeach? I won't hold my breath... Heck, I'm going to consider the whole thing a success if he actually gives up power in 4 years.

Of course, he's got 4 years to work on how he's going to get around term limits, so I guess I better just shut up!
    Mayor Bloomburg did away with term limits, no doubt he's encouraging Obama to do the same.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post

Mayor Bloomburg did away with term limits, no doubt he's encouraging Obama to do the same.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Does our country have term limits for its "Ruler"

I am glad to see someone willing to raise a stink about Obama doing an end-around on congress and the constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1911srule and miller_man like this.

Not sure they have the spine, but I hope they do it! Go Texas! I wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Not sure they have the spine, but I hope they do it! Go Texas! I wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could.
    Not this congress. They are a bunch of zeros.
    miller_man likes this.

Links