NJ Govenor.....Oh boy.

This is a discussion on NJ Govenor.....Oh boy. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Brass63 I just left the state 7 months ago...and I was no fan of Christie. When we were fighting for 'shall-issue' ccw ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NJ Govenor.....Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass63 View Post
    I just left the state 7 months ago...and I was no fan of Christie.
    When we were fighting for 'shall-issue' ccw permits...he commented that Jersey is just too densely populated for more laxed gun laws.
    Apparently, the density problem isn't an issue when he and other Jersey politicians run around with armed security.
    He's like most of the other politicians in that part of the county. For them it's all about the political class.
    The public exists to keep these folks in their perks/pensions. But hey, they're voted into office year after year..so Jerseyans get exactly what they deserve.
    Love it or leave it. I left it.
    If my wife and I could find jobs in other states anywhere comparable to income now, we would leave, especially if it was SC.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    If my wife and I could find jobs in other states anywhere comparable to income now, we would leave, especially if it was SC.
    You probably could maintain your present life style in SC for a lot less money. The taxes and cost of living would be more affordable. And, leaving NJ would be like getting a raise.
    msgt/ret and TX expat like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

....I'll see your chubby Governor from Joisey, and raise you one fine Senator from the State of Florida, Mr. Marco Rubio.
    SmokinFool likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Florida WINS BIG...............

NJ Govenor Christie did more to elected Obama than anyone,,,, he should change Parties,
    he is a undercover Democrat.
    zonker1986 and msgt/ret like this.

Well.... he got a hug from the O-man, he's a changed man now.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Well.... he got a hug from the O-man, he's a changed man now.
    Obama has something for all of us, and it isn't a hug.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow75 View Post
    Wasn't he the Republican Party's darling not too long ago?
    It's time to divorce Gun Politics from Party Politics. Party affiliation is not a litmus test for support of gun rights!
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

I dunno...................just saw this one.............go figure.

*** BIG NEWS FOR RALLY DAY - FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 - SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ***

I had an opportunity to invite Governor Chris Christie to speak at our Rally Day event and he accepted. I confirmed with his office that we may include him on our roster. Unless something critical comes up, we can expect him to make an appearance.

Please tell your friends and neighbors. They might want to come out and hear the Governor express his support for the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

President Frank Fiamingo

Official press release and list of other speakers will be posted in the next 24 hours.

New Jersey Second Amendment Society

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    It's time to divorce Gun Politics from Party Politics. Party affiliation is not a litmus test for support of gun rights!
    Agreed. I was pointing out that Republicans can not be counted on to defend our gun rights either and their recent choices as hopefuls on the national stage show this. Frankly it's time to divorce Party Politics from politics in general since it seems very few of them are working for the interests of The People anymore. They serve their Party masters and whatever they think will increase their personal sphere of influence.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    I dunno...................just saw this one.............go figure.

*** BIG NEWS FOR RALLY DAY - FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 - SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ***

I had an opportunity to invite Governor Chris Christie to speak at our Rally Day event and he accepted. I confirmed with his office that we may include him on our roster. Unless something critical comes up, we can expect him to make an appearance.

Please tell your friends and neighbors. They might want to come out and hear the Governor express his support for the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

President Frank Fiamingo

Official press release and list of other speakers will be posted in the next 24 hours.

New Jersey Second Amendment Society
    I've already heard the Governor express his support for the rights by the Second Amendment. Since I can't exercise those rights in his state, anyway, I won't be heading that way to hear him express them some more.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

I think Chris Christie is going to jump ship in the next 18 months and will be running for president as a democrat. If the thinks he'll be able to get the nomination away from Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    ....I'll see your chubby Governor from Joisey, and raise you one fine Senator from the State of Florida, Mr. Marco Rubio.
    It's early in his career yet, but Rubio seems like the real deal. Time will tell.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I was banned by another forum for saying; ........the fat guy from NJ is just a mere lackey for the anointed one.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

NJ Govenor.....Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    We would be happy to have you and your bride.

Just leave the smell there when you leave. We prefer clean, fresh ocean breezes.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links