NJ Govenor.....Oh boy. - Page 4

NJ Govenor.....Oh boy.

This is a discussion on NJ Govenor.....Oh boy. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by xXxplosive I dunno...................just saw this one.............go figure. *** BIG NEWS FOR RALLY DAY - FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 - SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NJ Govenor.....Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    I dunno...................just saw this one.............go figure.

*** BIG NEWS FOR RALLY DAY - FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 - SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ***

I had an opportunity to invite Governor Chris Christie to speak at our Rally Day event and he accepted. I confirmed with his office that we may include him on our roster. Unless something critical comes up, we can expect him to make an appearance.

Please tell your friends and neighbors. They might want to come out and hear the Governor express his support for the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

President Frank Fiamingo

Official press release and list of other speakers will be posted in the next 24 hours.

New Jersey Second Amendment Society
    I've met Frank, and I'm really surprised by this press release from him. He wasn't big on Christie in the past.
    But back then we were trying to get 'a shall-issue ccw law' passed.
    Now, 2A folks in Jersey are just trying keep what little they have left.
    Apparently, Christie wants to have his cake and eat it too.
    With his comment against the NRA Ad...he keeps the perks coming from DC (and his hopes alive for another meeting with Springsteen).
    And he'll say/do just enough so that he can keep his political aspirations alive as well.
    Call me cynical.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brass63 View Post
    Apparently, Christie wants to have his cake and eat it too.
    With his comment against the NRA Ad...he keeps the perks coming from DC (and his hopes alive for another meeting with Springsteen).
    And he'll say/do just enough so that he can keep his political aspirations alive as well.Call me cynical.
    No, I'll call you realistic.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Ya know, I just realized that my Flintlock Brown Bess Musket although not on the NJ Banned list, is in fact an Assault Weapon here in NJ as it has 2 of the required listed items defining it as such.........a Bayonette Lug and it's over 50 Cal.......what now ?
    This is how rediculous these laws are............
    Yup, reenactors realized that that when the last AWB went into effect, kind of a long running joke. To add to the humor (?) we understand that the Massachusetts state house had two Besses on display and placed trigger locks on them, per state law.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links