"Repeat" Felon & Four Year Sentence, Firearms Violation

This is a discussion on "Repeat" Felon & Four Year Sentence, Firearms Violation within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Yep, I know the DC versus AC imbroglio but also understood Edison was credited with the invention of the "Electric Chair", which was why I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: "Repeat" Felon & Four Year Sentence, Firearms Violation

Yep, I know the DC versus AC imbroglio but also understood Edison was credited with the invention of the "Electric Chair", which was why I wrote my post the manner it was. I guess it's less than clear.......looks like I credit TAE with 440V AC.......

This execution method was created by employees of Thomas Edison during the War of Currents, and has been used only in the United States and, for a period of several decades,[1]
    BTW, Tesla spent a wee bit of time out here in Colorado too:

On 17 May 1899, Tesla moved to Colorado Springs, where he would have room for his high-voltage, high-frequency experiments;[111] his lab was located near Foote Ave. and Kiowa St.[112] He chose this location because the polyphase alternating current power distribution system had been introduced there and he had associates who were willing to give him all the power he needed without charging for it.[113] Upon his arrival, he told reporters that he was conducting wireless telegraphy experiments, transmitting signals from Pikes Peak to Paris.[citation needed]
    Regardless, I strongly believe in Capital Punishment.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links