Ban Knives and Hammers

This is a discussion on Ban Knives and Hammers within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If the BG doesn't have a gun, he'll use knives and hammers... ROBBER BEATS CLERK NEARLY TO DEATH WITH HAMMERS IN GRAPHIC SURVEILLANCE VIDEO Jan. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By pappou68

Thread: Ban Knives and Hammers

Ban Knives and Hammers

If the BG doesn't have a gun, he'll use knives and hammers...

ROBBER BEATS CLERK NEARLY TO DEATH WITH HAMMERS IN GRAPHIC SURVEILLANCE VIDEO
    Jan. 18, 2013 1:55pm Madeleine Morgenstern

A Dallas clerk was left clinging to life after a robber slashed his throat and then nearly beat him to death with hammers...

There rest of the story here: Robber Beats Clerk Nearly to Death With Hammers in Graphic Surveillance Video | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

2. Remove Ads

Awful. Prayers for that clerk.

Best comment on the website for the story:

"Would this hammer be considered a asualt (sic) hammer if it was painted black and had a rubber coated grip?"
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Predators among the strong have always (ALWAYS) sought to impose their intent upon the weak. The devises they use have advanced through; fists, rocks, sticks, spears, arrows, knives, swords, axes...right on up to the latest HK battle rifle. The problem is, and has always been, with banning anything from the aggressor is that banning comes the unavoidable consequence of also taking a defense technology away from...the weak victim.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Here is a perfect example of a dirtbag that MUST be given the opportunity to meet his maker at the earliest possible appointment that can be scheduled.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Here is a perfect example of a dirtbag that MUST be given the opportunity to meet his maker at the earliest appointment that can be scheduled.
    Ret, I have heard there are some hungry alligators nearby you that would delight in helping themselves to these dirtbags.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Ret, I have heard there are some hungry alligators nearby you that would delight in helping themselves to these dirtbags.
    Sounds wonderful to me. Bon Appetite Mr. Gator.
    As an aside, during my days in LE, I saw store clerks and other unfortunates with various things sticking out of them including screwdrivers, a pool stick, scissors, knives, a hedge clipper, knitting needles etc. I actually had a case where a guy had a car's turn signal lever sticking out of him. The BGs will use anything handy. I guess we'll just have to ban these items also to make us safer. It aint just the guns.
    ep1953 likes this.

Links