FIVE Burglars at once enter home!

This is a discussion on FIVE Burglars at once enter home! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's a bit more information. It was the home of a woman. She delivered the first shot. Her male companion then took the gun and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: FIVE Burglars at once enter home!

Here's a bit more information. It was the home of a woman. She delivered the first shot. Her male companion then took the gun and delivered the second.

One of the criminals remains in critical condition, the second is now in stable condition. The other 3 burglars are in police custody.

Here's more: Police Respond To Shooting In SE OKC - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

2. Remove Ads

5 Burglars and two armed victims?

Quote Originally Posted by blanco64 View Post
    Something sounds off here to me. 5 "burglars" (home invaders), two people in the house armed and ready for a gunfight, one of the two shooters left the scene before police arrived . . .

Sounds like maybe drug or gang related.
    I think you got it right. How about that other shooting last week? A man rang the bell. So what did the woman do? Answer the door? Nope! Grab the gun with the kids and lock her and them behind a series of doors. Sound like she was probably screwing him in some kind of love triangle or something. What is the first crap out of the husbands mouth? See gun ownership works...
    We need to report the news accurately not change a drug deal gone bad into a gun owners successful defense of home. Don't you crazies understand that the criminals can justify executing they competition with these type of crap. That is just what they are trying right now and you crazies are letting it happen. Shameful...

5 burglars in a new SUV. All traveling in the same SUV. She shot first and then hand off to the other guy to shoot? Come on. There is something amiss in the way this story is being reported...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyKiller View Post
    Don't you crazies understand that the criminals can justify executing they competition with these type of crap. That is just what they are trying right now and you crazies are letting it happen. Shameful...
    I'm sure you meant "crazies" in a nice way.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I'm sure you meant "crazies" in a nice way.
    Crazy like a fox!

I think you got it right. How about that other shooting last week? A man rang the bell. So what did the woman do? Answer the door? Nope! Grab the gun with the kids and lock her and them behind a series of doors. Sound like she was probably screwing him in some kind of love triangle or something. What is the first crap out of the husbands mouth? See gun ownership works...
    We need to report the news accurately not change a drug deal gone bad into a gun owners successful defense of home. Don't you crazies understand that the criminals can justify executing they competition with these type of crap. That is just what they are trying right now and you crazies are letting it happen. Shameful...
    Way to speculate detective. Glad you are here to explain things to us crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Got nine rounds of 45 on my hip right now. They are four short out of the gate. Course they will be munching on those rounds as I back up the hall toward the 12 ga with 00 buck unless the wife comes out the bedroom with it and cuts loose
    Got to love good team work.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

"crazies"???

You know what they say about assuming. For one....I don't think calling people on this forum names is a good way to start your association with us. Another is....were the people breaking in the Police??? No. I don't care what the people in the house were into...they have a right to defend themselves also, just like anyone else. Let the Police sort it out.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by blanco64 View Post
    Something sounds off here to me. 5 "burglars" (home invaders), two people in the house armed and ready for a gunfight, one of the two shooters left the scene before police arrived . . .

Sounds like maybe drug or gang related.
    If you break through MY front door....you will be facing at least two guns. We are not criminals....we are prepared.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links