The Vatican backs Obama's gun restrictions

This is a discussion on The Vatican backs Obama's gun restrictions within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Vatican welcomes Obama gun control proposal - Houston Chronicle So they Vatican wants to put their hypocritical 2 cents in. I used to considor myself ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By MACC12
  • 3 Post By gasmitty
  • 3 Post By svgheartland
  • 2 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By Mike1956
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: The Vatican backs Obama's gun restrictions

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar

Vatican welcomes Obama gun control proposal - Houston Chronicle

So they Vatican wants to put their hypocritical 2 cents in. I used to considor myself a non practicing Catholic. That has now changed to ex-catholic and anti-Vatican!

"Anti-Vatican" just sounds so Dan Brownish...
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

They should clean up their own mess before moving into someone elses. Funny how the most protected guy in Rome, thats driven in a bullet proof Popemobile, thinks we dont need our guns. Butt out!
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Oh Boy. Obama's God complex justed gained points!
    soonershoote likes this.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Considering that probably more wars have been fought over religion than over geo-political lines, and "the Church" has been involved in most of them over the past 2000 years, I think the Vatican should refrain from commenting on American firearms rights. Their history with regard to wars and seeking peace is not highly enviable.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Distinguished Member
    I'm just a dirty Protestant
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I could not care less what the Vatican or any other religious organization feels about my rights. It is not a religious issue.
    Exacto and TX expat like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA

Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.

According to Rev. Kevin Annett, Secretary of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States, the Mohawk Institute was,

“set up by the Anglican Church of England in 1832 to imprison and destroy generations of Mohawk children. This very first Indian residential school in Canada lasted until 1970, and, like in most residential schools, more than half of the children imprisoned there never returned. Many of them are buried all around the school.”

Unearthing mass aboriginal graves

at the Mohawk Institute, Canada Credit: ITCCS.ORG

Preliminary scanning by ground penetrating radar adjacent to the now closed main building Mohawk Institute has revealed that, “between 15-20 feet of soil” was brought in and put over the mass graves just before the Mohawk Institute closed in 1970 in order to camouflage the mass graves of Mohawk Children and avoid prosecution for genocide and crimes against humanity under,

the Geneva Conventions

the International Criminal Court

cooperating national courts

International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States is expected to commence judicial proceedings starting in late October 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and Dublin, Ireland for child genocide crimes against humanity against defendants,

Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II), head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England

Pope Joseph Ratzinger,

...both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and cover-up of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

The Tribunal sessions were originally to have been held in London, U.K. However, The U.K. government has denied entrance to the Secretary and major jurists and staff of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States without cause.

The discovery of the mass graves of Mohawk children, uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute comes on the heels of videotaped evidence by eyewitness William Coombes, who in October 1964 witnessed Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, visit an aboriginal school in Kamloops, British Columbia, choose 10 young aboriginal children, made them kiss her feet, and allegedly took them from the school for a picnic at a lake.

The 10 aboriginal children were never seen again. Mr. Coombes, who was to give evidence at the Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States of Elizabeth Windsor’s child genocide, was murdered in February 2011.

Fortunately, Mr. Coombes’ testimony was videotaped before his death and is available for the Tribunal.

Rev. Kevin Annett states that instruments of torture such as a rack for torturing the Mohawk children in ritual torture have been found at the now closed Mohawk Institute. Eyewitnesses from the Mohawk community have stated they witnessed priests in red robes torturing children in ritual torture.

Rev. Annett made these revelations in an exclusive October 7, 2011 interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

In the interview, Rev. Annett acknowledges the close parallels between the October 1964 personal child genocide and possible ritual killings of 10 aboriginal children by Elizabeth Windsor, Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, and the child genocides occurring during the same period at the Mohawk Institute.

These parallels suggest that Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State and Head of the Church of England was personally aware of, ordered, and participated in this systematic program of genocide and ritual torture and killings at Church of England residential schools operated by the Church of England and the Vatican.

In his interview, Rev. Annett stated that the mainstream Canadian media, as well as the government of Canada, are maintaining a cover-up and media blackout of the discoveries of Mohawk child genocide at the Mohawk Institute.

Interview with Rev. Kevin Annett

Listen to Alfred Lambremont Webre’s interview of Rev. Kevin Annett:

The Vatican backs Obama's gun restrictions REALLY HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE THEY MURDERED!!!

The Vatican is just another government controlling its people through fear. Growing up in the Catholic church is probably what made me an atheist

VIP Member
    I voted for neither of them.
    Brad426 likes this.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

This closing merits an explanation.

So does this one.
    DMan likes this.

Links