This Is Why You Need a .....CCL

This is a discussion on This Is Why You Need a .....CCL within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Of course you're always safe in NJ. That's why the powers that be (moronic, misguided and sorrowfully idiotic though they may be) aren't allowing honest ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: This Is Why You Need a .....CCL

Of course you're always safe in NJ. That's why the powers that be (moronic, misguided and sorrowfully idiotic though they may be) aren't allowing honest citizens the means to defend themselves. They know that no guns means safe streets (or stores) I hope the victim in this case sues the state big time.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    This POS will do short time and then he'll be back out on the streets. In a just society there just might have been a concealed carrier that *could* have put this scumbag out of our misery, but noooo... our wise leaders prefer to leave their sheep open to the wolves. It really makes me want to cry.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    OK...............so throw me off the forum for posting this...Geeeeezzzz......IMO it's very relevant to what we are experiencing today...mentally ill societal crime......maybe I'll just resign my membership.....would that make you feel better..... dtox ?
    Some people are moderator wannabe's. If the mods haven't closed this thread, then it's legit.

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pappou68 View Post
    Of course you're always safe in NJ. That's why the powers that be (moronic, misguided and sorrowfully idiotic though they may be) aren't allowing honest citizens the means to defend themselves. They know that no guns means safe streets (or stores) I hope the victim in this case sues the state big time.
    She has no case for a suit. None. The police have no obligation to protect her. The store hadn't taken her prisioner, she was there voluntarily, so they aren't at fault.

She can sue the perp who attacked her, but there won't be anything to gain unless he has deep pockets we don't know about.

She is responsible for her own safety. We all are.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links