Fear and Oath-ing in D.C.

This is a discussion on Fear and Oath-ing in D.C. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The sad thing is most people will not watch this video to its conclusion. And many of those that do will dismiss this as something ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By 2700
  • 1 Post By Xader

Thread: Fear and Oath-ing in D.C.

The sad thing is most people will not watch this video to its conclusion. And many of those that do will dismiss this as something that could never occur in the US.

Recent history is replete with usurpation and democratic governments going tyrannical. Now, I’m not Chicken Little telling you the sky is falling, but if each of us does not get more involved in what our government is doing - and not just this issue, but everything - it can. Probably not today or tomorrow, and despite what some would have you believe, this is not about Obama, or any political party – it’s a sword that cuts in all directions. In this arena, Bush was bad and now Obama is worse. So, if you don’t care about the future of this country, all those that have served this country - including those that have sacrificed life and limb for each of us - your children’s future and their children, then there is nothing here for you to see…

Fear and Oath-ing in D.C. - YouTube

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson
    Xader, DPro.40 and Goat_Guy like this.
    NRA Certified Instructor - RSO - Life Member

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member
    Are you the creator of this video?

I saw another recently, that I really enjoyed, as well:

Re: Fear and Oath-ing in D.C.

No good will ever be had from the Patriot Act, except for the owners of the Military Industrial Complex and the political cronies who serve them.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Quote Originally Posted by Doghandler View Post
    No good will ever be had from the Patriot Act, except for the owners of the Military Industrial Complex and the political cronies who serve them.
    All too true I'm afraid. The camel's nose is in the tent and few seem to even notice, let alone care.
    Never get out of the boat....

VIP Member
    Excellent video. When will we ever learn from history? Very disturbing.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Re: Fear and Oath-ing in D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat_Guy View Post
    All too true I'm afraid. The camel's nose is in the tent and few seem to even notice, let alone care.
    What really rubs me is the fact that I am one of the owners via CREF. I am responsible for voting for the cronies. Guys like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are getting it. What is the malfunction here?
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Based on my expressions of distrust of government (which I made under the impression I had the right and freedom to do under the 1st Amendment), I may be indefinitely detained.

Once they're through "modernizing" the 2nd Amendment, they'll start "modernizing" the 1st to say "You have the right to remain silent." Free Speech will be interpreted as the freedom not to speak. Yeah, that's what they meant.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    What do folks think those big empty facilities are for? It sure ain't for summer camp.

Links