Homeowner versus burglar brothers - Page 2

Homeowner versus burglar brothers

This is a discussion on Homeowner versus burglar brothers within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by oneshot ^^^^To the homeowners defense^^^^^^^^^^ He most likely was using either an inferior "Black rifle" or an "assault pistol". He needs to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Homeowner versus burglar brothers

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^^^^To the homeowners defense^^^^^^^^^^

He most likely was using either an inferior "Black rifle" or an "assault pistol".

He needs to wise up, and listen to Joe Biden about the deadly attributes of the shotgun.
    Joe's right, I would open carry one of these if I could figure out how to get it in a holster that fit my belt.

Atchisson Assault Shotgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have to agree, maybe more range time. I just looked at all the arrests and they are in jail now, homeowner must not have gotten them good, but did stop the threat.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    Hope they keep them locked up for a very long time.
    That would be nice. I would say 15 years would be appropriate for the crime (since they didn't get the correct sentence of DRT by the victim) but I suspect the little dirtbags will get probation or a suspended sentence because they are in the process of turning their lives around.

More detail would have been nice, but from the article it sounds like the victim was carrying his firearm on his body. The article said he "pulled out" his gun and shot. Good job overall while being attacked by two lowlife dirtbag criminals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links