Lacking an equalizer...

This is a discussion on Lacking an equalizer... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 72 year old woman shot several times in a home invasion... Fortunately, the criminal who allegedly perpetrated the crime, was dumber than a box of ...

Thread: Lacking an equalizer...

Lacking an equalizer...

72 year old woman shot several times in a home invasion...

Fortunately, the criminal who allegedly perpetrated the crime, was dumber than a box of rocks, and left a convenient trail in the snow...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-home-invasion
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Atleast they caught somebody for this crime. I hate it when people prey on the elderly.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

That's just sick. A 23 year-old needs to shoot a 72 year-old woman?

The comments following the article are pretty good. When they make me king, don't fear the electric chair, fear the electric bleachers.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    72 year old woman shot several times in a home invasion...

Fortunately, the criminal who allegedly perpetrated the crime, was dumber than a box of rocks, and left a convenient trail in the snow...

Detroit woman, 72, shot several times in home invasion | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Did you read the sticky?
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Administrator
    In the news encounters with the bad guys with both successful and not so successful

Stop posting any old news story here. This is supposed to be about self defense topics, not a dumping ground for anything you find interesting. This has been made clear in the past, but its getting out of hand again.

threads posted in "in the news: The good, the bad and the ugly"
    we are getting an increasing number of "off topic" threads posted to the "in the news" forum. So much so that it is beginning to become a general crime story repository that is really not the focus of this forum. If you come across news items that have some real application to concealed carry, open carry, successful (or unsuccessful) armed self defense please feel free to post them, but "general crime" stories, not associated with self defense in any way should be avoided. Likewise for stories of crime in countries other than the us.

While i appreciate that our members enjoy the forum and want to post items of personal interest regardless of topic, i believe that we are, over time, broadening the focus of the forum too much in including some of these topics. Please help us keep the forums' topics "on topic".

So, those who cant abide by the rules will be given infractions and will no longer be able to post here. This is the warning.

Links