Harrowing Sounds of Gun Battle with Christopher Donner, (Sounds Like a War):

This is a discussion on Harrowing Sounds of Gun Battle with Christopher Donner, (Sounds Like a War): within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; From earlier today: Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Harrowing Sounds of Gun Battle with Christopher Donner, (Sounds Like a War):

Harrowing Sounds of Gun Battle with Christopher Donner, (Sounds Like a War):

2. Remove Ads

Find Them...Fix Them In Place...Finish Them,Once your pinned down inside a structure alone and surrounded by People capable of returning large volumes of fire if you try to break out it's not going to end well for you.I think he felt he was some kind of Rambo,but he was just another ranting lunatic
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Find Them...Fix Them In Place...Finish Them,Once your pinned down inside a structure alone and surrounded by People capable of returning large volumes of fire if you try to break out it's not going to end well for you.I think he felt he was some kind of Rambo,but he was just another ranting lunatic
    Right, too bad he took folks out with him.

As well, this was not well-planned: his flight. Why burn your car - it's a big sign saying to all "I'M NEAR HERE, YOU'RE CLOSE".

And, dunno if this is clear yet, but I heard one report he broke into a cabin and took the couple living there hostage for 3 days. Stupid. Find a place to hide-out BEFORE you do your dirty-deed and make it for YOU, not you and others.

With his training and all youd have thought hed have planned this better. Announce it to the world, burn a pickup which I thought at first was a ruse to draw PD off his trail but I guess not. Then hole up with a lot of ammo with a whole ton of PD departments converging on you.

Serial killers go for years sometimes and one at least was never caught. But they didnt openly declare war in public either jeez.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Links