I don't remember seeing either of these stories on here ...

This is a discussion on I don't remember seeing either of these stories on here ... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Two women were saved from the threat of death or gervious injury by the use of firearms: Guns Used to Save Two Women from Attackers ...

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar

Two women were saved from the threat of death or gervious injury by the use of firearms:

Guns Used to Save Two Women from Attackers

The policeman either got it wrong or the 'shotgun' in the second example was a Judge. I don't see anybody continuing the attack after a short range torso hit from a 12-GA or 20-GA so maybe it was a Judge or similar .410 handgun.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

VIP Member
    Breitbart, Drudge and a handfull of others are about the only places your going to hear about this on a regular basis.
    Some of the liberal press is starting to get on board.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Breitbart, Drudge and a handfull of others are about the only places your going to hear about this on a regular basis.
    Some of the liberal press is starting to get on board.
    The ones that are getting on board do so because they see the butt whooping coming to Washington from American citizens who are not going to give up their guns and rights. Even the law enforcement community is siding with American citizens over gun rights.
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

S.C. Senate surely appears to be doing everything they can, to keep anyone, from taking ours.So far as feds,different story.It may do no good what our Senate is trying to do,but,at least they are trying.Thank god no one is trying to get anything banned here.If they are,it's really top secret.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    One would certainly think that a shotgun blast to the torso would stop any BG. However, we don't know the gauge or if how much of the shot actually struck the assailant. Nevertheless, just 2 more examples of why we must continue to defend 2A as if our lives depended on it.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Good guys with guns and using guns in a good way will seldom get press coverage because it makes sense.

The agenda of the Left is to restrict and eventually ban and confiscate all guns. Stories like this are usually buried or totally ignored because it shows that we do actually need guns for self-defense and it flies in the face of the advisaries of guns.

Unless we can get an unbiased Media, then the few sources who do get these stories out will be up against the giant of t he Liberal press. We too can get the word out as well with other sources of media. That is the only way.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links