Shooting spree in Orange County

This is a discussion on Shooting spree in Orange County within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police: Gunman kills 3, himself in southern California shooting spree - CNN.com Have not seen anything about this here...first reports say a shotgun was recovered ...

Thread: Shooting spree in Orange County

Shooting spree in Orange County

Police: Gunman kills 3, himself in southern California shooting spree - CNN.com

Have not seen anything about this here...first reports say a shotgun was recovered at the scene, but other firearms may also have been used.

2. Remove Ads

So where was Diane Feinstein during all of this? If one of those poor victims had a gun, this would have ended sooner.
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Distinguished Member
    Did anybody else read the report on this? This is crazy, this guy just ran around shooting random people and stealing cars. One guy was waiting in his car for his son and noticed this nut job loading his shotgun, the man tried to drive away and got shot in the head trying to drive away. This is horrible, my goodness this IS WHY I CARRY EVERYWHERE!!
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Wow. Scary story. That's exactly why we need the ability to protect ourselves. But will the politicians get the message? Of course not.

Once guns are illegal in California, all of this crap will stop.
    Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Must be mistaken, with the present gun laws in krazyfornia and the new purposed laws this can not happen and will not happen according to Feinstein. LOL
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Reading some of the comments after the story makes you realize there are reasons too numerous to count as to why no thinking person should live in California.

I will be surprised if he was not on, or on withdrawl from SSRI's. Without them ownership of firearms is not a significant problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTerri View Post
    Reading some of the comments after the story makes you realize there are reasons too numerous to count as to why no thinking person should live in California.
    My wife and I have stated multiple times that if it weren't for the politics of California, we'd live there again in a heartbeat. Beautiful country.

If you took the laws and politics of Texas, and super imposed them onto California, I'd be all over that state. However, I find that I like my freedoms.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Links