Good: Son Uses Fatherís Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder

This is a discussion on Good: Son Uses Fatherís Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Son Uses Father?s Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder ę CBS Houston Son Uses Fatherís Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder HOUSTON (CBS Houston) - ...

Thread: Good: Son Uses Fatherís Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder

VIP Member

Thumbs up Good: Son Uses Fatherís Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder

Son Uses Father?s Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder ę CBS Houston

Son Uses Fatherís Gun To Fatally Shoot Home Intruder

HOUSTON (CBS Houston) - A man thought fast and protected his family from a home invasion after three armed suspects broke into the house.
    The trouble began around 8 p.m. on Thursday while the family was baking a cake. They were interrupted from the task by a knock on the door, KHOU News is reporting.

ďI see a young boy and I think it is a friend of my son so I open it a little bit,Ē the father recalled while talking to the station. ďThese guys push and out comes two more, they push me on the ground.Ē

The suspects reportedly went after the mother of the family while the father was knocked down, as the son ran to get his fatherís gun. Once he retrieved it, he fatally shot one of the invaders.

The other two suspects then fled the scene.

SNIP

No charges are expected to be filed against the son.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    It is good that the family was able to protect itself from these criminals. It is still a hard thing for this young man to live with,although he did the right thing, it's not an easy thing. Our prayers should be with this young man who was forced to take a life.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Running

Links