A town where you're REQUIRED to own a gun..

This is a discussion on A town where you're REQUIRED to own a gun.. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I did a search and didn't see this posted already. Probably brought up in the past, but this article is dated yesterday so I thought ...

Thread: A town where you're REQUIRED to own a gun..

I did a search and didn't see this posted already. Probably brought up in the past, but this article is dated yesterday so I thought I'd toss it out here.

Kennesaw, Georgia's 1982 Gun Mandate Still On The Books, Every Home Owns A Gun | wusa9.com
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    New article, but it would be nice if it would get some more attention on a national scale. It's been discussed here before, but with all the new gun control talk, it doesn't hurt to bring it up again.
    Walk softly ...

Outstanding!!!!!

I don't like gun control no matter which way it's pulling from. Although I commend the ideology behind it and the common sense of owning firearms, freedom means just that; nothing more, nothing less.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Sponsored Links