Animal Rights Activist Solicits Hitman

This is a discussion on Animal Rights Activist Solicits Hitman within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wanted anybody 12 or older wearing fur executed. She wanted to stick around & hand out pamphlets. FBI got onto it posed as hit man. ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 7 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret
  • 2 Post By phreddy
  • 2 Post By TX expat
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Animal Rights Activist Solicits Hitman

Animal Rights Activist Solicits Hitman

Wanted anybody 12 or older wearing fur executed. She wanted to stick around & hand out pamphlets. FBI got onto it posed as hit man. According to the NRA show yesterday, the Judge said she was not in her right mind & let her go.

WHAT? No punishment, no restrictions. What's to keep her from trying again. I think her & the Judge should be 'room mates' at the 'Loony Bin'.

Ohio Facebook Murder Fur Hire Plot - ABC News

PS Be careful wearing real fur!

2. Remove Ads

Now she probably thinks it's o.k. and will try again...

The Judge let her go? Maybe the Judge is out of whack.

Here is a a funny type answer to people like this.

I was walking out of a store with my leather motorcycle jacket on. A young woman in a PETA t-shirt came up to me and said "a cow was murdered for that jacket" I looked her in the eye and said "I didn't know there was a witness, now I'm going to have to kill you, too"
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    Lowell remains in federal custody and faces a detention hearing next Tuesday to determine whether she will be offered bail.
    She’s nuttier than squirrel droppings and really belongs in a psyche ward instead, and to think people like her call us bloodthirsty.
    JoJoGunn and StevePVB like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member
    There was a woman in Charleston , SC who attempted to shoot up a school a couple of weeks ago. It turns out that she was previously arrested for threatening the live of President Bush. The charges ended up being dropped so she was able to buy a gun at a local gun store with a background check. Why do politicians insist on creating more laws and hurdles for law abiding citizens when our legal system does not enforce the current laws?
    msgt/ret and JoJoGunn like this.

Senior Moderator
    Why do politicians insist on creating more laws and hurdles for law abiding citizens when our legal system does not enforce the current laws?
    Politicians dont care about existing laws. They want a law with their name on it, they want a legacy. It doesnt have to be a good law, just any law that they can get passed. Its an ego thing.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    There was a woman in Charleston , SC who attempted to shoot up a school a couple of weeks ago. It turns out that she was previously arrested for threatening the live of President Bush. The charges ended up being dropped so she was able to buy a gun at a local gun store with a background check. Why do politicians insist on creating more laws and hurdles for law abiding citizens when our legal system does not enforce the current laws?
    Well since they use every insane criminal act as a 'reason' to further their political agenda, it's pretty obvious why they don't actually do anything to stop this sort of lunacy; they need it in order to promote the idea that their agenda needs to be turned into law. Pretty simple actually. Fast and Furious anyone? Gun law are the problem. Straw purchases are the problem. We need more strict gun laws to stop this illegal activity. All the while it's the Obama administration that's creating and promoting the illegal activity in the first place. SSDD.
    Jeanlouise and msgt/ret like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    Unfortunately in her case, it's the principle of innocent until proven guilty. How would you like it if you were arrested on some felony charge, the charges later dropped, yet you cannot own a firearm because you were only "charged"? Does that change your tune any?
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Unfortunately in her case, it's the principle of innocent until proven guilty. How would you like it if you were arrested on some felony charge, the charges later dropped, yet you cannot own a firearm because you were only "charged"? Does that change your tune any?
    Federal authorities dropped the charges after she pled not guilty by reason of mental incompetence. If they would have followed through, there would have been a federal record of her mental state which would have shown up in NICS. Federal Customs agents were witnesses to her threats and she repeated them while she was in custody. There was not a qeustion of whether or not she did it. They question was her mental state at the time.

Links