Neighbour Holds Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint!

Neighbour Holds Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint!

This is a discussion on Neighbour Holds Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Alert and well armed neighbour. Used his firearm in a GOOD way to stop a crime in progress. Neighbor Holds Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint; 3 ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Brad426
  • 1 Post By HotGuns
  • 2 Post By Ghost1958
  • 2 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: Neighbour Holds Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint!

Thumbs up Neighbour Holds Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint!

"A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Good on the neighbor. But I think if I were going to confront 3 people, (possibly armed too) and was going to bring heat myself, it wouldn't have been a handgun. "If I were expecting trouble, I'd have brought my rifle." comes to mind. Glad it worked out.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I hate to stereotype, but since I am from Kentucky it's okay for me to say this... Boyd county folk will shoot you... don't try to rob them or their neighbors. Estill county, too.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    I have no idea what the law would be in my state if someone left their home to confront intruders at another person's home. I hope it would apply here as in more freedom loving states...just don't know.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Senior Moderator
    They'd be locked up for violating the badguys rights. Forever.
    KoriBustard likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

You can stick Carter County and Elliot co ky in the folks will shoot you list.
    Brad426 and JoJoGunn like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Congrats to this gentleman for watching out for his neighbor...I like neighbors like that.

Worthless dirtbags are roaming our countryside just looking for stuff that they are too lazy to work for...lead injections for all of them.
    JoJoGunn and StevePVB like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

We had a citizen here in Cabell County, City of Huntington, WV come home, found the burglar in his home and held him at gunpoint until the police arrived. The thug has numerous arrests for burglary. Too bad his time card wasn't punched by a high caliber round.

We are tired of thugs having free reign over us, breaking into our homes, stealing our stuff to feed their drug habit. I also with the help of my neighbours watch each others homes as best as possible for this kind of thing.

I will hold them at gunpoint, but if I must, I will not hesitate to shoot them. I think we the law abding have had it, and we are not taking it anymore. It is a sad state of affairs when you absolutely have to resort to things like this and unless we can get a cure for drug abuse, it will keep getting worse.

UPDATE! Homeowner Speaks Out!

The homeowner in the story in my original post speaks out. He is a Preacher! Man, I just LOVE this.

He is telling it like it is. We live in dangerous times and we have a "God given" right to bear arms.

UPDATE: Preacher Talks about Holding Burglary Suspects at Gunpoint - WSAZ.com - Severe Weather and Breaking News Coverage in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio.

"They took all the soda out of my refrigerator,” she said. “They didn't get the Wal-Mart kind. They got all the good stuff.”
    pittypat21 likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Sponsored Links