Demo-RAT's war on women continue!

This is a discussion on Demo-RAT's war on women continue! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Now DemoRAT's instruct women just to tell men not to RAPE Them! The solution to rape, train men to not rape - YouTube Well my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Demo-RAT's war on women continue!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Now DemoRAT's instruct women just to tell men not to RAPE Them!

The solution to rape, train men to not rape - YouTube

Well my parents taught me to respect women!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I saw this last night. Talk about flawed logic! It almost seemed like she was arguing FOR the poor sap who had somehow caught the rapist virus, just because he happens to be someone she knows. And yes, I am advocating shooting someone you know if that's what it takes to keep him from raping you and God knows what else, because YOUR LIFE IS WORTH IT. Women deserve a heck of a lot more than just not getting raped!

A real man doesn't need to be trained not to rape.
    Jeanlouise, mulle46, 6459 and 7 others like this.
    NRA Life Member

I've actually had this conversation with a good friend of mine 15 or so years ago.

I haven't talked to her since.

I really didn't think that people could be THAT illogical. I realized at that moment that there are some people just not worth interacting with.
    84160, surefire7 and Jeanlouise like this.

VIP Member
    That is absurd. I'll never understand Liberal logic. Next will be mandatory class time for your little boys on "How not to be a rapist".

The class everyone needs but will never be taught is, "How not to be a Liberal". That would actually be beneficial.
    airslot, WHEC724, 84160 and 7 others like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    I'm pretty sure that rapists already know that rape is bad and illegal and don't need a special training class on it.

Again, yet another position put forward by a liberal that is so stupid, so irrational, so senseless that I simply can't comment much further.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Next will be mandatory class time for your little boys on "How not to be a rapist".
    "Don't rape. Class dismissed."

Problem solved!

Re: Demo-RAT's war on women continue!

And I thought the liberals couldn't get any more stupid. Proven wrong again.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

And they call us gun people nuts!!!!!!
    surefire7 likes this.

I'll be honest - I couldn't watch the entire video. It took every ounce of self restraint I had not to throw my iPad! You have got to be kidding!!! Just train men not to rape?! The stand up guys won't do it in the first place, and the ones that will don't care. Here's a novel idea...make it against the law. Oh wait...

I'm sorry - "training" or not, if a woman is crying, begging, trying to fight back again someone stronger - "no, please no" and that's not enough to deter someone...

I've got a 9mm on my hip that says "never again"

Sometimes you just want to shake someone. I can only assume she's never been a victim, I'm happy for her - I don't wish it on anyone, even the delusional. If she doesn't want a firearm to level the playing field, fine - that's her right. Stay away from mine.
    mulle46, 6459, Jeanlouise and 5 others like this.

VIP Member
    If I were a guy I'd be furious over this too because it assumes men are prone to rape. According to the speaker, "you train young men not to rape".

The other infuriating thing she said is that women shouldn't put themselves into situations where they are vulnerable to rape.

What? Can you imagine the outcry if a Republican spokesperson said that!! That thinking is so outdated and ridiculous.
    So, if I go to the mall in the evening and get attacked on my way back to my car, it's MY fault for putting myself in that situation?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

This ranks up there with the dumbest ideology I have ever heard.

Speaking of RAT's and war...

Iran Declares War...on Giant Rats - KMBZ
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I hear they've even formed "elite" sniper groups to take them out.
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Unbelievable what some people believe. What's next? Having the victim consent to the rape? That way, they technically wouldn't have been raped.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    Unbelievable what some people believe. What's next? Having the victim consent to the rape? That way, they technically wouldn't have been raped.
    Believe it or not, that's already kind of happened because a victim happened to orgasm during it. Such a sad, sad world we're currently living in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links