Kidnapper held at gunpoint...

This is a discussion on Kidnapper held at gunpoint... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; +++ for PT 111 on this one! Roger...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kidnapper held at gunpoint...

+++ for PT 111 on this one!

Roger

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Kinda reminds me of that joke/story I think that was posted, where they guy had a guy going through his shed and the cops said that there was no one around, so he called again and said that he shot the bad guy and the cops were there in no time.
    I hate bringing this back to life, but I live on the Westside here in Jax. I can attest the police will show up in a considerable ridiculous amount of time, if they show up at all.

I have called the cops because a group of thugs threatened to shot my 16 year son and the police never came. I called three times without results, then called the commandant of the station and clearly explained to him that I was retired from the military and an excellent marksman up to 1/4 mile (the distance to the corner of the block). Also I told him that if I ever saw that group of guys coming down my block I was going to shoot indiscriminately in their direction. Two minutes later two Officers showed up at my house to talk to me, because I was the mennace. I told them not to bother, I had the telephone records when I called the police three times and they were "no show" and I scorned them for having that lacksy daisy attitude. Anyways now I realise my safety and that of my family lays on my shoulders. This is insane, specially when my taxes are paying for this so called protection.

Holding this guy for 35 minutes was very dangerous. I don't know what I would have done, but am glad it turned out OK.

The scummoid got 30 years, but how many will he actually serve. Maybe in prison he will be raped and murdered.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Thumbs down Not enough time

This scum bag didn't get enough time. I still think this should be a capital crime. This guy will get out in 30 years and go looking for another little boy. Mabe the next farther will shoot the scum bag.

How about his neck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links