The Good and the Bad

The Good and the Bad

This is a discussion on The Good and the Bad within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; He said, "My savior sent two angels". I don't know that the two guys in the Mercedes should have started the shooting. But then again, ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By AngryBadger417
  • 3 Post By Yoda
  • 3 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: The Good and the Bad

The Good and the Bad

He said, "My savior sent two angels". I don't know that the two guys in the Mercedes should have started the shooting.

But then again, I love a story with a happy ending.

Houston Man Who Doesn't 'Believe' In Guns Saved From Armed Robbery By Good Samaritans With Guns - YouTube
    If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

I wonder what (if anything) will happen with the shooters in the Mercedes?

(I realize this is Texas, so the answer may be "nothing...").
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

So two guys chase down an armed robber and shoot him? This is a Good Samaritan? Maybe I misunderstood what happened but that just sounds like they decided to play cops for the evening. Couldn't they be charged with a crime for that?
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

The Good and the Bad

Gets shot and jumps into a yard with a mean German Shepard that attacked him. I think the bad guys number was up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Nothing illegal about chasing a bad guy...not the smartest thing to do, but let's set that aside. Once the good guy (I'll use that term loosely), caught up with the thief, and he started shooting, I believe that they had the right to defend themselves.IMHO
    We'll see what happens...I bet the good guys disappear.

Talk about having a bad day...first Mr. Hutchins gets shot after his robbery attempt, then he gets mauled by a German Shepherd living in his escape route....now he's going to jail!
    msgt/ret, ep1953 and Freedom Doc like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Hutchins needs a new line of work this one is simply not working out for him
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Now that's funny! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bad guy. Maybe it's start a trend?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

The victim said "These people protected me when I couldn't protect myself". He thinks the Lord sent two angles to protect him because he doesn't believe in owning a gun himself and that may well be the case. I suggest he reconsider and get his own gun and bump his SA up a notch. The Lord may have saved him this time but He may decide that its time the victim protects himself the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    The victim said "These people protected me when I couldn't protect myself". He thinks the Lord sent two angles to protect him because he doesn't believe in owning a gun himself and that may well be the case. I suggest he reconsider and get his own gun and bump his SA up a notch. The Lord may have saved him this time but He may decide that its time the victim protects himself the next time.
    The Lord has a message for him...Luke 22:36
    Had Gaston lived back then, you could substitute Glock for sword.
    ep1953 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links