Why We Carry

Why We Carry

This is a discussion on Why We Carry within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So here in western Washington we currently have a creep in his 20's that killed his two grandparents (in their 80's) following his release from ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Takeem406
  • 1 Post By IsaiahM33

Thread: Why We Carry

Why We Carry

So here in western Washington we currently have a creep in his 20's that killed his two grandparents (in their 80's) following his release from prison. They had given him a place to live and a fresh start. Now, after killing them following a birthday party they threw for him, he's on the lam and according to latest updates, could be anywhere and is trying to obtain guns. I am praying (and I mean that, 100%), that he's put down before he can hurt one more person. I thank the Good Lord each and every day that our Founding Fathers had the wisdom and foresight to include the 2nd Ammendent as part of the framework of the Constitutiuon. I also thank Him for the ability to defend it and uphold it when required, and to utilize it when, and if, necessary.

Re: Why We Carry

Because cops are too heavy!

Just want to add I really do appreciate what Leo's do and have a great respect for them. However at my house a deputy can be 20 minutes out.

I'm responsible for the safety of myself and my family. Not a LEO. Though they will come rushing to our aid!

In God and Glock we Trust
    BenGoodLuck likes this.

Right on Takeem406. I too appreciate the Leo's and the awesome task on their shoulders. But you're right in regards to the response time in most cases. It must break their hearts when through no fault of their own, they arrive too late. It is indeed comforting to be able to defend our own until the cavalry arrives. Only thing is, in my case, the Cav is already here, and is fully prepared to deal with the hostiles.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCavTrooper View Post
    he's on the lam and according to latest updates, could be anywhere and is trying to obtain guns.
    Maybe someone will give them to him, bullets first.

When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. Be prepared!
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

I heard about this one on my way into work this morning. Talk about your basic tool. Grandparents give him a second change and are thanked by him killing them. I do hope LEO or someone with a weapon find this POS and give him the same consideration he gave his loving grandparents.,.,..

Sponsored Links