Very Bad : Mingo CO WV Sheriff Shot & Killed

This is a discussion on Very Bad : Mingo CO WV Sheriff Shot & Killed within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not much on this, just a real shock to say the least. BREAKING NEWS: Mingo County Sheriff Shot and Killed, Suspect Shot - WSAZ.com - ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Very Bad : Mingo CO WV Sheriff Shot & Killed

"A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Wow. Way too many of these stories of LEO/DA/etc being targeted lately. Prayers for the family of Sheriff Crum.
    Kennydale likes this.
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may. - Samuel Houston

If you've ever driven across Texas, you know how different one area of the state can be from another. Take El Paso. It looks as much like Dallas as I look like Jack Nicklaus.
    Lee Trevino

VIP Member
    I heard this on our local radio news too, it makes me feel sick to my stomach. God bless Sheriff Crum.

Drugs are destroying this country and they seem to be especially bad in WV. In our area most of the crime is drug driven, Heroin and meth especially.

What a waste of a good life, I'm so sorry for his family and friends.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Condolences to the family of Sherrif Crum.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

This is all over my Facebook. Real sad. My thoughts are with his family, as are many of my friends'.

I work in and out of a County Courthouse, I know our local Sheriff and many of the Deputies so this really hits home.

I just can't imagine what his family must be going through. I can only offer prayer and condolences.

No doubt this murder will be tied into the illicit drug trade. Those types are the pond scum of the earth and will stop at nothing to keep plying the trade. That includes killing anyone in Law Enforcement and there is no excuse for it whatsoever.

Horrible. I used to work in Mingo county. Godspeed ...

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Crum family. RIP, Sheriff.

I hope justice is swift and sure for this scumbag. From what was stated in this and another article I read, the sleazoid knew exactly where Sheriff Crum would be at that particular time. These types of crimes are just so sad and pointless. Makes my heart break to see where society has gone from when I was a kid.
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    RIP, Sheriff. At least they caught the guy.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Isn't it interesting, albeit sad, that we're seeing so much focus on this antigun agenda but rarely hear anything on an anti drug agenda these days.

I'm afraid the reason is that there are so many drug users that politically they've become a "voting block" that no candidate wants to hack off.

Sad, if true.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Very sad news, way too many shootings of elected officials all around the USA...time to start cleaning out the dirtbags at each and every chance...no repeat offenders, just dead offenders.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    GoPackman;

I hope justice is swift and sure for this scumbag.
    Not swift and sure enough. They caught him and he is still alive.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Man, I hate to hear that. My hometown borders WVa and Ohio, so thats really close, and I am a little familiar with the area.

It has long been my belief, and is stronger as time goes by, and people get more evil in their hearts, that the only way to take on this scourge on our land is to saddle up and get western with these people.
    wmhawth likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Whew! For a sec there I thought you were going to say "get Medieval" on them.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Whew! For a sec there I thought you were going to say "get Medieval" on them.
    If that is what it takes, I say go for it. Nothing like a good ole Medieval criminal execution to send the message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links