Manufactures realize consumers boycotts demanding apology from governor

This is a discussion on Manufactures realize consumers boycotts demanding apology from governor within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.courant.com/news/politics...0,138898.story What a shame I hope they all pull up and leave...

Thread: Manufactures realize consumers boycotts demanding apology from governor

Manufactures realize consumers boycotts demanding apology from governor

http://www.courant.com/news/politics...0,138898.story

What a shame I hope they all pull up and leave

2. Remove Ads

I really believe that the politicians in these states don't care if the gun manufactures leave or not and probably wish they would....

Ooooh, they want to make him apologize! The apology will never get the publicity the comments did. If they are serious about making a difference they need to "make it hurt" in CT.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

I'm not going to boycott a gun manufacturer,because,of something the idiot politicians got banned.The company can't help it,and i can only guess,the employees,can't help it either.I wouldn't blame them,if they did leave.That's easier said,than done,in most cases,i would think..It's a shame that people could possibly lose their job,because of these senseless,dumb laws.Good jobs are hard to find.These so called leaders,don't care.That said,S.C. would make a place for any of the gun manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgunner View Post
    I really believe that the politicians in these states don't care if the gun manufactures leave or not and probably wish they would....
    I think your right.

Distinguished Member
    Why in the world did the citizens of Conn. elect these idiots? I hope the mfgrs. leave that communist ruled state in droves, and take the people and jobs with them. The intelligent people of Conn. should begin impeachment proceedings at once. I am surprised the gun makers have not filed slander charges against that gov. already.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Links