Woman Arrested in Murders of Texas Asst DA,Texas DA and Wife

This is a discussion on Woman Arrested in Murders of Texas Asst DA,Texas DA and Wife within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Looks like the wife of a Judge that was tried and convicted of theft by the Prosecution Wife of ex-judge confesses in Texas DA slayings...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kennydale

Thread: Woman Arrested in Murders of Texas Asst DA,Texas DA and Wife

Woman Arrested in Murders of Texas Asst DA,Texas DA and Wife

Looks like the wife of a Judge that was tried and convicted of theft by the Prosecution

Wife of ex-judge confesses in Texas DA slayings
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

I'm thinking that her and her husband can get rid of any long term investments they have.:roll eyes:
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I'm thinking that her and her husband can get rid of any long term investments they have.:roll eyes:
    They might well need to do just that, to pay for any defense they're going to make. Though, if she's already confessed, perhaps she's doing the honorable thing: taking her just desserts straight-up. (Though, it's Texas. "Straight-up" means a tough line, like as not.)
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

They will be on death row no doubt, and none too soon.

GEE, how quick it went from Skinhead groups, to an arrest of a former wife.
    jackson85746 likes this.

The husband was already arrested, she rolled over and admitted everything. The evidence was already pretty overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yoda, I am, yes.

FWIW, Eric Williams still hasn't been formally charged. He has been jailed since last Friday on a charge of Making a Terroristic Threat and two counts of Insufficient Bond since he was free on bond while appealing his original convictions for burglary and theft, he held on $3M and his wife on $10M. I think his wife either cracked or is trying to spare herself a needle.

I'll eat a bit of crow here, I was 98% sure that these murders were the work of an organized criminal enterprise, either the ABT or a connected group. The style of attacks, the targets, the Colorado DOC Commissioner killer popping up 100 miles away from Kaufman, the big AB indictment etc. It seems now that I, and many others, were wrong.

VIP Member
    So, is she a far right wing, gun nut, aryan, skin head, militia type? I thought that was what they were looking for.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    So, is she a far right wing, gun nut, aryan, skin head, militia type? I thought that was what they were hoping for.
    There, I fixed that for you.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by MJB_17 View Post
    I'll eat a bit of crow here, I was 98% sure that these murders were the work of an organized criminal enterprise, either the ABT or a connected group. The style of attacks, the targets, the Colorado DOC Commissioner killer popping up 100 miles away from Kaufman, the big AB indictment etc. It seems now that I, and many others, were wrong.
    After a steady diet of the info the media put out, there's a large amount of crow prepared.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links