One of the good guys...

This is a discussion on One of the good guys... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; milk.jpg Snopes confirmed this story snopes.com: Milk Delivery...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Dsbjax
  • 2 Post By goldshellback

Thread: One of the good guys...

One of the good guys...

milk.jpg

Snopes confirmed this story
    snopes.com: Milk Delivery
    ccw9mm and GhostMaker like this.

2. Remove Ads

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    I'd believe it..... cops arn't bad (or good) people, they're just people.
    ccw9mm and ArmyCop like this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Glad one family's kids got milk, but with the lock down in place and businesses closed, I still ask - where did he get 2 gallons of milk? I was hoping the Snopes writeup would answer that - it did not.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Cop comes to the store door saying he needs a couple of gallons of milk for a family up the street, I'm all for handing them over with my compliments. Why not?
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Glad one family's kids got milk, but with the lock down in place and businesses closed, I still ask - where did he get 2 gallons of milk? I was hoping the Snopes writeup would answer that - it did not.
    Maybe he ran home and grabbed them? He's innocent until proven guilty, in my book.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Links