Boston Bombing aftermath ..

This is a discussion on Boston Bombing aftermath .. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A close friend of mine sent me a very in-depth link pulled from cameras right after the bombing . I keep thinking of the victims ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cheesewiz
  • 1 Post By rstickle

Thread: Boston Bombing aftermath ..

Boston Bombing aftermath ..

A close friend of mine sent me a very in-depth link pulled from cameras right after the bombing . I keep thinking of the victims and have trouble comprehending the aftermath. All I have really seen and read has to deal with the smiling pictures of the bombers, their family's and social pictures of these Terrorists. I don't use that word lightly.

I do feel the public should really see these as I did, to see the carnage they willfully produced. I'm sick and tired of hearing the words describing these cowards such as Victim, Brain Washed, Kids, Students, Welfare, Political refugees .....They deserve the best defense possible ...

I didn't feel right putting the link up because it might be too graphic but if some of you might want to view the truth Pm me and I will get it to you.
    kaikane0812 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    The link to those pics is already running in another thread on here somewhere. I'm just too lazy right now to go find it!
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Thank you...

Lead Moderator
    Actually you won't find it since it has been pulled.
    Two things about the pictures...
    1. they have nothing to do with concealed carry, and
    2. the go against our "family friendly" policy.
    mkh likes this.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Links