Burglar Held at Gun Point

This is a discussion on Burglar Held at Gun Point within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Further evidence that we not only need a gun in the house, but it needs to be close at hand so that it can be ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mprp

Thread: Burglar Held at Gun Point

Further evidence that we not only need a gun in the house, but it needs to be close at hand so that it can be deployed in a situation like this.

It was a shotgun, but the owner didn't take Biden's advice and shoot it into the air. He held it on the suspect until help arrived.

SHERIFF: Homeowner Catches Burglar in Bathroom
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

~Home Invader~ Definition: An individual who participates in playing Russian roulette with houses instead of a firearm.
    JoJoGunn, bigdogtx and Sig 210 like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links