So....Let's See What We Got Here.....

This is a discussion on So....Let's See What We Got Here..... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hmmm.....Fast & Furious, Behngazi, AP Phone Taps, IRS Admitted Profiling and now ICE releasing 600 incarcerated some of whom were dangerous criminals. Senators calling for ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By suntzu
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: So....Let's See What We Got Here.....

So....Let's See What We Got Here.....

Hmmm.....Fast & Furious, Behngazi, AP Phone Taps, IRS Admitted Profiling and now ICE releasing 600 incarcerated some of whom were dangerous criminals. Senators calling for the removal of ICE officials responsible for this.....24 prisioners recaptured so far.

IMO..........they need to get out the broom and make a clean sweep of this corrupt administration all the way to the top.

2. Remove Ads

I just wonder how this info got out and into the somewhat mainstream media. And don't say Faux News...
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Just another day in paradise.....

Just another typical President........
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Nah.......what could be worse than having a government entity....the IRS....deliberately targeting a specific people. IMO, this is the ultimate Suck All......and then the lies.....as taping the phones of the AP is OK. The assault on our Constitutional amendments is just.....well he's obviously hiding the truth.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Nah.......what could be worse than having a government entity....the IRS....deliberately targeting a specific people. IMO, this is the ultimate Suck All......and then the lies.....as taping the phones of the AP is OK. The assault on our Constitutional amendments is just.....well he's obviously hiding the truth.
    As reported in another thread allowing the military to override the LEOs in the country at their own discretion could be worse...

New Department of Defense Rule Allows Military to Override Local Authorities - | Intellihub.com
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    You opened the door LOL...naw, I am in a good mood. I will just part with
    1. Watergate-an attempt to gain an illegal advantage to win a Presidential Election
    2. Fitting intel to fit you needs so you can invade a country costing thousands of lives
    and I will leave with this: Granted...just another site that trashes things but for your reading enjoyment:
    Top Bush Scandals

EDIT: I do not support nor endorse anything Obama does.....just saying he is no different than any other POTUS. The POTUS is like a hockey player or basketball player. They know the rules. They will break everyone of them as long as hey know they won't get caught and it is to their advantage. They will push it to the limit of what the refs (voters) allow.
    Brad426 likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

I lived through them all, and even Teapot Dome, and lived to close this thread
    suntzu likes this.

Links