Ugly but good: Vehicle used as the 'weapon' of choice

This is a discussion on Ugly but good: Vehicle used as the 'weapon' of choice within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mom in NM chases down child abductor; man arrested - Toshiba Do NOT jack around with Momma Bear's cub !...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Ugly but good: Vehicle used as the 'weapon' of choice

Mom in NM chases down child abductor; man arrested - Toshiba

Do NOT jack around with Momma Bear's cub !
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

If this dirtbag IS found guilty, he should spend the rest of his short life (child abductor/molester in prison) behind bars with 'required' daily access to the prison yard.
    goldshellback and msgt/ret like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A mother whose 4-year-old was being abducted chased the suspect down and crashed her vehicle into his car, triggering a manhunt and the arrest of the suspect, Albuquerque police said Thursday.
    That's one way to make him easier to find.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Messed with the wrong MOMMA BEAR that day ........ bothers me , a 6 yr old kidnapped 1 week before from the same apt complex.

Wonder what would have happened if she had been armed.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Good example of one's mindset being the most powerful weapon we possess. She used what she had to stop the perceived threat.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Links