Bad: Maryland elementary school suspends 5 year for a cap gun.

This is a discussion on Bad: Maryland elementary school suspends 5 year for a cap gun. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; While Im not a parent, I would have no problem marching into the school with lawyer in tow, or by myself to thoroughly chew the ...

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar

While Im not a parent, I would have no problem marching into the school with lawyer in tow, or by myself to thoroughly chew the principal's [rear-end] out over how my son was treated. I would even go as far locking the office door behind me and not allowing th principle to leae until they pee'd themselves. But thats just me, how would you handle this?

Interrogated Until He Wet His Pants and Suspended for 10 Days: This Is What Happened to a 5-Year-Old Who Brought a Cap Gun to a School | TheBlaze.com
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

Not about Self-Defense. Closed.

Links