Victims of Sunday shooting rampage tell horrifying details of their experience

This is a discussion on Victims of Sunday shooting rampage tell horrifying details of their experience within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Victims of Sunday shooting rampage tell horrifying details of their experience | News - Home...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ExactlyMyPoint
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Victims of Sunday shooting rampage tell horrifying details of their experience

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Sig 210 likes this.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Smith apparently murdered his wife in NC before going on his shooting rampage in TX.

Rubi Estefania Smith of Bakersfield, Calif., was found dead Sunday afternoon in a motel room near Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, N.C., police said in a news release. She was the wife of Lance Cpl. Esteban J. Smith, a 23-year-old Marine who died Sunday in a gunfight with Texas authorities.
    Read more: Wife of Marine suspected in Texas shooting spree found dead in North Carolina | Fox News

Uh, and this is a surprise why ? That there are crazy people out there, really surprises anyone ? Noooooooooooo, it is just a surprise to those that think it "could never happen to me" syndrome. Surprise !!!!! It can.
    andrewcdub likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links