Robber shot by patron waiting in line to buy Lebron James shoes

This is a discussion on Robber shot by patron waiting in line to buy Lebron James shoes within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Cops: Robber fatally shot in Little Five Points | www.ajc.com A pickpocket was apparently targeting people waiting in line to buy some new Lebron James ...

Thread: Robber shot by patron waiting in line to buy Lebron James shoes

Robber shot by patron waiting in line to buy Lebron James shoes

Cops: Robber fatally shot in Little Five Points | www.ajc.com

A pickpocket was apparently targeting people waiting in line to buy some new Lebron James shoes. It seems the alleged BG picked the wrong victim. The story does not provide more detail other than the Police did not arrest the shooter and that they believe it appears to be a case of self defense. The shooter apparently got back in line to wait for his shoes. The article doesn't even state whether the shooter had a CCW. I would assume that the shooter since they did not arrest him at the scene. It will be interesting to see how this investigation turns out.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Atlanta Crook Makes Fatal Mistake by Thinking Patrons in Line for $180 Shoes Won?t Exercise 2nd Amendment Right | Video | TheBlaze.com

The "pickpocket" who had been out there all week upped the game by drawing on 25-30 customers in line. The shooter caught on tape firing while the thief ran away. Oops. But not charged. Another subject had a handgun also but is not seen shooting.

Crazy stuff.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

I'm sure they'll wait 44 days for the MSM to paint him as a monster before they decide to give into the masses and arrest him for defending himself. Sure seems to be the norm lately...

Distinguished Member
    EDC - Glock 36 OR Glock 30, Ruger LC9, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kalashniROB View Post
    I'm sure they'll wait 44 days for the MSM to paint him as a monster before they decide to give into the masses and arrest him for defending himself. Sure seems to be the norm lately...
    If the guy was, in fact, running away when he was shot then I think the shooter may have a problem claiming he was defending himself or anyone else for that matter.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    If the guy was, in fact, running away when he was shot then I think the shooter may have a problem claiming he was defending himself or anyone else for that matter.
    Watch the video... little doubt the guy was running away.

Atlanta Crook Makes Fatal Mistake by Thinking Patrons in Line for $180 Shoes Won?t Exercise 2nd Amendment Right | Video | TheBlaze.com
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Already running...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links