Good: Another home invasion in Oklahoma City, 2 of 5 shot, the rest run away

This is a discussion on Good: Another home invasion in Oklahoma City, 2 of 5 shot, the rest run away within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; SE OKC Neighborhood On Edge Following Violent Home Invasion - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | They must have ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By paaiyan
  • 2 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By PEF
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm

Thread: Good: Another home invasion in Oklahoma City, 2 of 5 shot, the rest run away

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar

Good: Another home invasion in Oklahoma City, 2 of 5 shot, the rest run away

SE OKC Neighborhood On Edge Following Violent Home Invasion - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

They must have had the same "reporter" (violent home invasion) as the Edmond one -- only the bad guys got shot, now that's my kind of "violence"!
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

2. Remove Ads

"A male companion then grabbed the gun and shot a second intruder."

"Police say one of the two suspects hit by gunfire was injured critically."

I can see it now. The woman gets to the gun first and hits the first, non-critically. The man then grabs the gun from her.

"Gimme that an lemme show you how it's done."
    NONAME762 likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Another dead BG. Nice.

When did this occur. Looks like the dead of winter with no leaves on the trees and brown grass.

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels5758 View Post
    When did this occur. Looks like the dead of winter with no leaves on the trees and brown grass.
    Well, I screwed up by assuming it was a recent thing, but it was actually January 19th of this year.
    It came up as a suggested article to read, I should have checked the date. When you are looking at self defense stories it tries to match what you are looking at and present you with more, I should have realized it might not be very up to date.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Gotta love the ability to defend yourself.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    Well, I screwed up by assuming it was a recent thing, but it was actually January 19th of this year.
    It came up as a suggested article to read, I should have checked the date. When you are looking at self defense stories it tries to match what you are looking at and present you with more, I should have realized it might not be very up to date.
    It doesn't matter what the date is...it's a good story. Glade it turned out ok for the couple.
    NONAME762 and bigpapa like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Senior Member Array XD40SCiinNC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels5758 View Post
    Top of the page on the link, Jan 21, 2013.

VIP Member
    FIVE people in a home invasion?

Makes me wonder what the rest of the story is. That seems like a rather large "crew" for a random break-in.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    FIVE people in a home invasion?

Makes me wonder what the rest of the story is. That seems like a rather large "crew" for a random break-in.
    These thugs like to gang up, it is part of making you afraid to fight. Only when you do, with lethal force, all of a sudden it is THEY who are afraid.

Too bad the man in that house didn't have his own handgun. Five BG's breaking in is an excellent example of the need for a 20R magazine. Both folks need a tactical shooting course.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    See? Bloomberg was right. Fend off 5 BG's with two shots and still have 5 New York bullets left over.

Five home invaders.

This sort of "mass" invasion into residences is seemingly becoming more common. As is the incidence of folks getting shot and repelled.

Kudos to the citizens for ejecting the felons. Where's a moat and gators when you need 'em. Where's a 8rd 12ga shotgun when you need one.

Looks like all five were captured (1/19/13 story), with one in critical condition, one in stable condition. Hopefully, these jackwagons will all be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Hopefully one of the ones who was shot will die, so they can all be charges with felon first-degree murder ... each and every one of them.
    Sig 210 likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Links