Facebook bans Fox News commetator

This is a discussion on Facebook bans Fox News commetator within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Doesn't matter where you live, you gotta appreciate this guy. Facebook Bans Fox Commentator Over Conservative, Christian Content...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoplyte
  • 1 Post By sigs
  • 6 Post By Harryball
  • 3 Post By SgtRick
  • 2 Post By gasmitty

Thread: Facebook bans Fox News commetator

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.

Facebook bans Fox News commetator

Doesn't matter where you live, you gotta appreciate this guy.

Facebook Bans Fox Commentator Over Conservative, Christian Content
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

2. Remove Ads

Facebook. Ugh. I feel bad, there's so many friends and relatives who use it and wonder why I'm never on, but I JUST HATE IT. And I hate it even more after reading this story.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

I hate facebook for the most part, however church uses it to coordinate events, and it is fairly convenient for sharing photos with others. I share a lot of photos, as I do a lot of photography at church events and such. I hate it, but I really can't bring myself to get rid of it either.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Facebook, ah, Facebook it has become the cesspool of of all cesspools and, as proven, is very selective in the enforcement of the rules, they ban religious input but allow vulgar content and profanity. Facebook is not a family site nor a site that I care to frequent or use.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Isn't it interesting that some people are open minded as long as you share their views.
    oldskeetshooter likes this.

I'm surprised they haven't banned me. I've shared and written several Christian conservative worldview type postings. Of course, I'm not famous except perhaps with NSA.
    Echo_Four likes this.

So they ban that but refuse to ban a page called Kill George Zimmerman saying it doesn't violate their rules regarding threatening pages... huh, ok.

Okay, Ill say it....SCREW FACEBOOK
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I can't understand how sheeple can get on that stupid website and put their life out there for all to see and then complain about their lack of privacy. I have never had a Facebook page and never will. If you have that much free time on your hands buy a reloading machine and crank out some rounds to go practice with.
    Pro, NONAME762 and QKShooter like this.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

Zero here about armed self-defense or defensive carry.

Thread CLOSED.
    Dan060 and rammerjammer like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Links