Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

This is a discussion on Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville - You won't see this on the news tonight, or any other night. Between the race ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville - You won't see this on the news tonight, or any other night.

Between the race baiters, individuals looking to further their career at any cost - even human life - and State Attorney Angela Corey, it's no wonder.

After George Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges and found innocent, Angela Corey called him a murderer. The rabble-rousing nature of that statement incites hate crimes like this. Moreover, it shows a complete disrespect for the laws of this Country and the State of Florida, from an individual charged with the responsibility of enforcing these laws. It is enough to have her removed from position and disbarred.

Here is the story. Is it race related? JSO denies that it is. If it were, it would make sense to deny. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What say you?

Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville | Newsnet 14
    NRA Certified Instructor - RSO - Life Member

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    I won't discount the original report simply because it is on a white supremacist site. Here is a mainstream report:
    Arrest made in brothers' deaths outside Golden Corral; police say it was over drugs | jacksonville.com
    The "over drugs" has long been a catch-all for the otherwise difficult-to-explain. Hard to say where the truth lies here.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Local story says it was a drug deal/robbery...

Arrest made in brothers' killing | News - Home
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Think you are jumping to a conclusion here. There is no evidence they were attacked due to the bumper sticker. It seems that you are the one with an agenda here, not the people investigating this case.

Do you know what that site is that you linked us to? It sounds like a white supremicst web site. If you go to "about" tab here is what you will see what they are about:
    Newsnet14 is an online resource for people of European descent around the world.
    We are devoted to bringing you news that the mainstream media feels isn’t newsworthy. Today, many stories remain hidden only being reported in local areas, when they really deserve international attention. It is our duty to shine a light on these issues and let the mainstream media know that they cannot hide the facts.
    The places we call home are no longer “our” nations. These people who decide our fate, these elected officials are put there not by you or me, but by people that the media feel are kosher enough to be trusted to lead us in the path they desire.
    The media mongers lead the way, and push an agenda of genocide against our people. We cannot allow this to succeed.
    Africa is for Africans, Asia is for Asians, and European lands are for everyone…. This IS Genocide!
    We must fight this program with every tool we have at our disposal, and for now at least we have the web.
    The goal of this site is to ensure our people have all the facts available on issues that affect our race. We encourage you to read and learn from every source possible, both our side and the opposition. After all you can’t make an educated decision without knowing all the facts.
    There is an interestin link for
    Aryan Wear
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Do you know what that site is that you linked us to? It sounds like a white supremicst web site. If you go to "about" tab here is what you will see what they are about:
    If I was European I think I would be offended that I didn't get my own land.
    pittypat21 likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

"Africa is for Africans, Asia is for Asians, and European lands are for everyone"

But wouldn't that mean that America is for the Native Americans? Just wondering.
    suntzu, mprp, pittypat21 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    "Africa is for Africans, Asia is for Asians, and European lands are for everyone"

But wouldn't that mean that America is for the Native Americans? Just wondering.
    My wife would say so LOL!
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

My wife would say so LOL!
    So would mine, she has told me more than once to get off "her" land. lol. Of course I always respond that they didn't own land so it couldn't be hers. About that time I end up having something thrown at me.

VIP Member

There is an interestin link for Aryan Wear
    I prefer Avian Wear

NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    I prefer Avian Wear

I prefer Evian Wearevian-water-shirt-10-small-44912.jpg
    TX expat likes this.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    That's just creepy!

NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

To the question in the OP, what say I? Well, I say that there are a lot of people out there that do a lot of stupid stuff whether it be racial or drug related. Personally I don't really care because no matter what the reason, if it wasn't self defense, an intentional taking of one's life resembles a defect. We are sure to see a lot more "stupid stuff" hit the news in the name of the Z trial. Same as any high profile trial or hell, even sporting events when the home town loses.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Yeah!!!! Get off my property you creepy.....you know the rest.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    No where in the story do I see anything about a bumper sticker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links