Hate violence after trial

This is a discussion on Hate violence after trial within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I made a post here – http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...ksonville.html It was closed because, “This thread is not even self defense related and the source is highly suspect.” ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Hate violence after trial

Hate violence after trial

I made a post here – Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

It was closed because, “This thread is not even self defense related and the source is highly suspect.”

Looking at countless threads in this section that are not self-defense related, that must not be it. Although, I would submit, this is self-defense related as a caution to others to be aware of events like this. Perhaps I made a poor choice in the source, so here is a different, previously accepted, source…

Thugs slaughter two brothers in Jacksonville in busy parking lot

or here:

JSO: Golden Corral double shooting not related to Zimmerman verdict | firstcoastnews.com

There are others as well…

An additional point here, between the race baiters, individuals looking to further their career at any cost - even human life - and State Attorney Angela Corey, it's no wonder to see such crimes.

After George Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges and found innocent, Angela Corey called him a murderer. The rabble-rousing nature of that statement incites hate crimes like this. Moreover, it shows a complete disrespect for the laws of this Country and the State of Florida, from an individual charged with the responsibility of enforcing these laws. It is enough to have her removed from position and disbarred.
    NRA Certified Instructor - RSO - Life Member

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Guess we'll see what happens Saturday.......IMO, hope for the worst, let LE handle it.

Distinguished Member
    In the news encounters with the bad guys with both successful and not so successful

This above thread details the purpose of this section of the forum. Not everything gets caught, but this section has a limited purpose.
    suntzu likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    In the news encounters with the bad guys with both successful and not so successful

This above thread details the purpose of this section of the forum. Not everything gets caught, but this section has a limited purpose.
    And if you look at the number of locks on threads in this section, you'll find that a good number of them do get caught, so don't think that your thread was singled out for any reason other than it didn't fit within the criteria for this section.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Still wrong forum but anyhoo......On topic: Why the title thread of "Hate violence after trial"?

Do you have proof that it was hate violence other than a bumper sticker? This kind of speculation is what causes a divide and possible problems. Sure, it needs to be investigated But do not make a statement as if it were fact when it is not.
    Hopyard and Tzadik like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Still wrong forum but anyhoo......On topic: Why the title thread of "Hate violence after trial"?

Do you have proof that it was hate violence other than a bumper sticker? This kind of speculation is what causes a divide and possible problems. Sure, it needs to be investigated But do not make a statement as if it were fact when it is not.
    You read the other post... perhaps you missed my statement - "Here is the story. Is it race related? JSO denies that it is. If it were, it would make sense to deny. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What say you?"

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

This Angela Corey can say whatever she wants. Our system was designed so that one person's prejudices and narrow mindedness wouldn't dictate the outcome of justice. (In general so insert disclaimer and exceptional cases here) Her opinion means squat and as for the people who are so easily swayed to riot, well their actions speak volumes about them, not her.

I'm just glad that TX expat was able to get in that cool shirt before that thread was closed.
    TX expat, wmhawth and Tzadik like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

They prosecution is being prosecuted................they just want some Trayvonian Justice.....dazit.

Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    This Angela Corey can say whatever she wants. Our system was designed so that one person's prejudices and narrow mindedness wouldn't dictate the outcome of justice. (In general so insert disclaimer and exceptional cases here) Her opinion means squat and as for the people who are so easily swayed to riot, well their actions speak volumes about them, not her.
    I'm just glad that TX expat was able to get in that cool shirt before that thread was closed.
    I am too. I was unaware and that was a big mistake on my part. So big, if you knew me IRL, you would understand.

I did confirm this story using several other sources and simply chose one of those to post. In retrospect, I would not have used the site I did. By the time I figured that out, the thread was closed. For those that do not know me IRL, I am uncomfortable being associated with that site

In her current position, Angela Corey cannot say whatever she wants. Additionally, I do not think only exceptional cases escape the “prejudices and narrow mindedness” that can drive a jury’s decision.

This whole case stunk from a perjurious arrest affidavit, to the side stepping of a Grand Jury that was sitting, paneled and ready to hear this case to determine if Zimmerman should be charged, to the prosecution withholding evidence, throughout Corey’s inflammatory remarks after the trial that are not just inciting, but demonstrate a complete disregard for Federal and State laws, and the Judicial system she represents.

-Albert Einstein

Don't worry about it. We're all from the internet anyways so we're not real. Whether you're associated with a site or not, one thing you'll learn here is, these guys are pretty sharp and not much is going to slip by them. However, I think if you're going to make a case where it would be related to self defense, I would just say to remain far away from those places where Angela Corey has influenced.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Don't worry about it. We're all from the internet anyways so we're not real. Whether you're associated with a site or not, one thing you'll learn here is, these guys are pretty sharp and not much is going to slip by them. However, I think if you're going to make a case where it would be related to self defense, I would just say to remain far away from those places where Angela Corey has influenced.
    Thanks. It's not just regulars, but those that might come across that link. I just assume it go away.

-Albert Einstein

As far as I can tell this is a double murder. We have no idea what the motive is. To say it was a bumper sticker that the parents say does not exist is wrong. This kind of race baiting has to stop. On both sides....
    Hopyard, suntzu and Tzadik like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    I heard that a couple in TX was killed and they had a Bush sticker on their car, must be the killers were upset about the Iraq war. Do you see the problem? We have no idea what the real motive is, but since they have them in custody and the LE folks said it had nothing to do with the sticker, I am going to guess that is most likely.
    Hopyard and atctimmy like this.

Dazit.................

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Were on the brink of our own little race war here in Houston. Glad I live 60 miles north of town.

Opposing sides of Trayvon Martin case plan protests in River Oaks - Houston Chronicle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links